Timbo69

R on order

Hi all,

I placed an order with my dealer (found on Carwow) between Xmas and New Year, throwing a deposit at him.  It was around this time the the online Configurator vanished and I found this forum resulting in squeaky bum time.  The dealer got in touch yesterday saying he had managed to place the order with VW and it now appears on the My Volkswagen website.  Let’s see what the future brings.

3 door DSG in Pure White

Black 19” Prets

Sunroof

Window tints

Black mirror caps

Leather

DCC

Welcome & congrats on the order!

Does your My Volkswagen give you a build date yet?

I ordered mine at the same time as you and was given my order number on Tuesday but it still doesn't appear on My VW.

I've heard so many different things about the R orders that I don't know what to believe.

Your's sounds like it will be very nice though, I have a white Ibiza Cupra at the moment with black alloys and the contrast looks really good.

Yh I was told by VW live chat that the Factory aren't accepting any orders until March but hopefully that changes.

Either way I'm sure the R will be worth the wait!

On 11/01/2019 at 04:00, Timbo69 said:

Hi all,

I placed an order with my dealer (found on Carwow) between Xmas and New Year, throwing a deposit at him.  It was around this time the the online Configurator vanished and I found this forum resulting in squeaky bum time.  The dealer got in touch yesterday saying he had managed to place the order with VW and it now appears on the My Volkswagen website.  Let’s see what the future brings.

3 door DSG in Pure White

Black 19” Prets

Sunroof

Window tints

Black mirror caps

Leather

DCC

Welcome..:welcome:.Nice spec.....I bet you can't wait....:smiley: