Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Doc

Not an R owner just yet

Hi everyone,
I've just registered as I'm considering a mk6 R as my next new car to replace my Audi A3.

Gonna have a look around, bring myself up to speed with the VWROC ways, hopefully pick up some knowledge along the way.

Hi everyone,
I've just registered as I'm considering a mk6 R as my next new car to replace my Audi A3.
Gonna have a look around, bring myself up to speed with the VWROC ways, hopefully pick up some knowledge along the way.
:welcome:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Mr.Doc said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum Damien...:smiley::welcome:...Good luck with your new R...:azn:..(once you get it)

Good luck, also if you shop around have seen a fair few 14 plate MK7's for around 14k, which isn't much more than the MK6.

Sure they are high mileage, 3 door etc. But If I see another one pop up at at the price, I'll buy one and keep forever.

12 hours ago, Mr.Doc said:

Cheers for the welcomes @Booth11 @Rob The Gas Man @goodbadboy & @JJB, I've been doing a bit of reading and found lots of pages to bookmark for future reference. 

You're very welcome Damien....Lots to read and great information and knowledge on this forum from some great folks...:)