Booth11

Educating the next generation of car park door dingers!

And nicely following on from @extremecapture’s supermarket [email protected] thread...

The multiplex cinema car park [email protected] thread!  

Or

A video tutorial on how to teach your kids to NOT  respect other people’s property!  

On Sunday I took my daughter to the cinema at the local multiplex. Car park was absolutely crammed so there were no favoured remote end spaces to be had.  And the result....

Driver’s front wing scuffed and dented right on the sodding crease. 

46349022374_13dedbcdff_o.jpg

47072767401_fd40f5fde4_o.jpg

46349022524_51393e48fb_o.jpg

A hunt through my dashcam footage of the day revealed the sequence of events across 3 minute long vids.  

From 45s in - Silver Mitsubishi approaches from left

Turn volume up at 47s

Watch to end 

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Yeah!  If only dents and scuffs came out by licking your finger and rubbing!  

This is fourth time my car’s been damaged by careless ignorant ***** in car parks. 

This f**ker will be getting a call very soon. 

His reg number 

20DC0864-D734-44DA-B481-144E37CBC247.thumb.jpeg.47174366b53e34f74a0bc1427cbd2db1.jpeg

What a c#*t!!!! I'd be posting that on my local Facebook page to shame him!!!!!

But most people don't care now. They either drive sheds or its a car it's a lease car they just hand back after a couple years. So they don't give a shite.

My wife used to think I was sad because I go food shopping late at night to avoid other cars. Cinema I only go on a week night late if I'm driving. And cars parks I always take photos of who I park next to just incase I get a dent. But since she got a tasty car she's the same now. But couple months ago she got lazy and got a dent for her troubles

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shocking.  People just don't care these days and therefore don't even think about what their actions are causing.  Surprised the guy even bothered doing the finger lick and rub thing to be honest. 

What were we looking for at end of your last video clip?

Good that you have evidence!  Hope you get something from it.

Thats absolutely infuriating to watch! The f*****g audacity to get back in the car and go and park somewhere else because he knew what damage had been caused. 

I’d put this all over social media and hopefully someone will point you in the direction of the culprit. 

Boils my piss people like that! 

5 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

I’ve obtained the guys insurer info via a colleague who can access that info. 

That's a handy colleague to have!

I'm also now thinking I should get a Dashcam fitted!  Great that your footage just got the reg number before he'd moved further off camera.

Go get him..!!!!

I’ve obtained the guys insurer info via a colleague who can access that info. 

Just be correct, report to police first because it’s still a civil offence and request insurance data that way.

He’s got no way out then at that point, claim for damage and put a statement of intention to pervert the course of justice by moving his car. That’ll also screw his insurance renewal when the Police also see the video.

Really driving home the need to have decent Dashcams installed, I was going to go DR900’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro