Jeff R

Show us your ‘post WLTP’ Golf R’s

17 minutes ago, Msportman said:

I assume there's no tuner with a stage 1 package being so new?

Exactly what I want to know. Also am I right in saying there is no resonator so res delete is obviously not an option?

it is a bit muted but hoping that changes 

There's no reason why the current tuning boxes won't work - AFAIK they haven't changed the ECU make.

I thought the resonator box was still there and they've just add the GPFs after the cat but before the res box?

I’ll sticky this thread.   As Jeff intended this to be a post WLTP R’s photo thread, specific post WLTP questions should be in another thread if someone cares to start one?  Or use this one below for questions. 

Photos only in here please. 

Picked mine up at 10:30am finally got insurance cover at 1pm,I really should of sorted it before as I just assumed you stil get the 5 days complementary insurance,anyway shocking weather driving the short journey home but couldn’t get past how rorty the estate exhaust sounds without the resonator box and no valves👍

90C0E561-1FD2-4078-8F90-2BD2ACDDFF25.thumb.jpeg.606ce9c1e9ba8a0d7a9da1c61cf7283c.jpeg

EBE190E5-6007-40F8-B9B3-531043263C3B.thumb.jpeg.66badee0cb8ddd7d28075dc7d4c899a4.jpeg

8A22BA58-A78C-4178-9E01-5EF627046C6F.thumb.jpeg.32f8e619520b62fdcebacd99d6ae4f87.jpeg