George 3G

Stage 1 1/4 Mile / 0-60 Leaderboard?

Would anyone be interested in doing a Stage 1 1/4 Mile / 0-60 Leaderboard? Would be nice to have it as a sticky somewhere.

George 3G - Tune - MRC/APR - 0-60mph - 3.48s - 1/4 Mile - N/A - 100-200kmh - N/A

Mading10 - Tune -  JB4 - 0-60mph - 3.71s - 1/4 Mile - N/A - 100-200kmh - N/A

D7reU - Tune -  APR/APR - 0-60mph - 3.74s - 1/4 Mile - 11.68s - 100-200kmh - 11.04s

MRC Stage 1

APR TCU Software

TT Intake Pipe

BMC Air Filter

BCS Res Delete

0-60mph - 3.48s

I've only had a few goes so I'm hoping to improve on this yet, ignore the 1/4 mile as the road wasn't long enough and I had to bail.

Photo-28-03-2019-7-46-15-pm.png

Edited by George 3G
Added full car spec

jb4 map 6 modified by GeorgeBMS

0-60mph - 3.71s

Actually i was quite surprised how fast my car is with only JB4. For only around 500 euro it's a great bang for the buck. I didn't do many runs, i still hope to improve the time. Didn't have enough room for 1/4 mile yet.

IMG_1719.PNG

On 08/04/2019 at 09:51, Damian Mac Donagh said:

3.48secs with a Stage 1 tune is crazy fast got to be delighted with that. :afro:

Regards

Damian Mac Donagh

Thanks Damian, I was pleased too! The car had half a tank of fuel so maybe I could improve it a little, plus with a bit more practice. Looking at my Dragy history I've also done a 3.49, 3.64, 3.53 and a 3.51 so it looks fairly consistent and not a fluke / glitch!

I've just edited my time slip post to include the full car spec. 

I'll try and keep on top of this thread and keep an up to date table in the first post, I'll probably add more detail to it in the future including full car spec ect.

When posting a time please state all modifications 👍

20 hours ago, Mading10 said:

jb4 map 6 modified by GeorgeBMS

0-60mph - 3.71s

Actually i was quite surprised how fast my car is with only JB4. For only around 500 euro it's a great bang for the buck. I didn't do many runs, i still hope to improve the time. Didn't have enough room for 1/4 mile yet.

IMG_1719.PNG

my car only has a jb4 and a CTS turbo inlet. A BCS powervalve res delete is following soon!

Had another couple of goes on Saturday and matched my best 0-60 time of 3.48s! I'll try and get some 1/4 mile times to post too.

Times are looking very consistent 

Photo-15-04-2019-8-12-00-pm.png

Any other takers? There must be more members on here that are Stage 1 with dragy!