Gossa

Collecting Tuesday...

On 09/04/2019 at 07:47, Gossa said:

You have a VERY good memory! That was 8 years ago but yes, its me! Collecting today, didn't sleep much last night!

The car looks really nice, must’ve been a fun drive back! 

Last i remember you dropped a set of mk6 R wheels off to me at Exeter services as you’d just binned the GTI for something more, err, relaxing to drive! 

9 hours ago, Exonian said:

The car looks really nice, must’ve been a fun drive back! 

Last i remember you dropped a set of mk6 R wheels off to me at Exeter services as you’d just binned the GTI for something more, err, relaxing to drive! 

Ah yes that dodgy carpark deal! I remember now! LOL! Yeah it was a fun drive back, really looking forward to cleaning the bejesus out of it at the weekend though! Fear me paint swirls, here I come!

Lovely looking R mate.  I’ve just dot a new one v. Similar.  Lots to enjoy in the better weather coming this year.  Have lots of fun.

On 27/04/2019 at 21:33, Johnny said:

Nice looking car, personal choice for me would be to keep the wheels as is. 

Too late...it's gone to the dark side!

On 02/05/2019 at 16:06, Gossa said:

Too late...it's gone to the dark side!

Fair play, hope you are pleased and enjoying your car

On 07/04/2019 at 07:38, Gossa said:

I called VW Altrincham to check the spec, it was only one registered keeper (VW MK), 7.5 on a late 17 plate with 10K on it and it also had Dynaudio, keyless and 90% tints so I paid a deposit over the phone at £26471, list price was a nudge over £40K. 

It was you!!! I rang up about this car and they said it was sold that morning. Hope your experience was better than mine. I ended up buying one from Harrogate VW and, after two weeks of not driving it because of a gearbox fault, I'm getting a refund.

Enjoy the car, it had the spec I was looking for, and was only a few miles from me!!

2 hours ago, Lethalbrizzle said:

It was you!!! I rang up about this car and they said it was sold that morning. Hope your experience was better than mine. I ended up buying one from Harrogate VW and, after two weeks of not driving it because of a gearbox fault, I'm getting a refund.

Enjoy the car, it had the spec I was looking for, and was only a few miles from me!!

Apparently a few people try to buy it after I'd put the deposit down. The Headline spec was cloth interior with Cadiz, no mention of Dynaudio and no images on the listing on the VW used site. Leather, Pretorias and Dynaudio were listed in the options spec so I think this was priced at the headline spec as it was really well priced for what its got. It's a lovely car but my experience of Inchcape has been poor to be honest. On the way home the ACC light came on and the cruise wasn't working. I've just had it in with the local dealer in Poole who has rectified the issue (ACC camera had popped out of the housing) and so far I'm waiting on Inchcape to refund me £270. They are trying to make it good but they fall well short of my expectations to be honest. 

Sorry to hear yours has a gearbox issue, there's so many about though, I'm sure you'll find the right one. I'm really happy with mine, especially now it has black Prets with PS4S tyres on.

IMG_6811.JPG

18 hours ago, Gossa said:

Apparently a few people try to buy it after I'd put the deposit down. The Headline spec was cloth interior with Cadiz, no mention of Dynaudio and no images on the listing on the VW used site. Leather, Pretorias and Dynaudio were listed in the options spec so I think this was priced at the headline spec as it was really well priced for what its got. It's a lovely car but my experience of Inchcape has been poor to be honest. On the way home the ACC light came on and the cruise wasn't working. I've just had it in with the local dealer in Poole who has rectified the issue (ACC camera had popped out of the housing) and so far I'm waiting on Inchcape to refund me £270. They are trying to make it good but they fall well short of my expectations to be honest. 

Sorry to hear yours has a gearbox issue, there's so many about though, I'm sure you'll find the right one. I'm really happy with mine, especially now it has black Prets with PS4S tyres on.

IMG_6811.JPG

Beautiful looking R......(Black and Black).....Sexy...:wub::afro: