vagnum

WLTP GOLF R TUNING BOX

I’ve seen these on the bay 30 of your finest, don’t think I really fancy bridge the AFR sensor was kinda hopping there was already a kit out I see TDuk doing one think it was almost £500 might as well go MRC for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/04/2019 at 12:50, tmg said:

where would one acquire such a thing? and i believe there is one for the boost sensor too?

I make them LoL , that’s my ad on eBay but members here can buy cheaper from the classifieds.

Boost sensor plug D extension is also one of mine which I was first to do it makes for quick removal of the JB4 without the need for jacking the car up and undertray removal.

Any used the DTuk ? Would that also need the AFR mod ? Spoke to someone from there in live chat he saying that it can’t be used didn’t give me a reason why then I asked about charging the software to use on a post WLTP and then he was going on about if it’s 12v no but if it 5v yes lol I said all cars are 12v battery and 5v ECU gave up after that lol

11 hours ago, vagnum said:

Any used the DTuk ? Would that also need the AFR mod ? Spoke to someone from there in live chat he saying that it can’t be used didn’t give me a reason why then I asked about charging the software to use on a post WLTP and then he was going on about if it’s 12v no but if it 5v yes emoji2371.png lol I said all cars are 12v battery and 5v ECU gave up after that lol

The DTUK box isn't able to add any fuel and thus doesn't connect to the AFR wire.

It isn't at all complicated to do though, so would recommend Jb4 all days in the week, a much more capable and refined product.

And really the same thing regardless if you have a post wltp car or not, just connect posi tap to white wire on post wltp and red wire otherwise!

(The only time it matters with post wltp or not, is if you buy a 'convenience connector' like Rob's, due to different pinouts.)

You can also use Jb4 without AFR wire, but you get less fuel and less power.