Fitted the TT to my post WLTP, straight forward fit apart from the breather pipe which they changed the fitting connection changed it to the earlier version from the cam cover all good now find it sits very close to the DV wiring tho.

The alloy connection simpler twist into place doesn’t move as the clip round the pipe holds everything in place.
c9c2defe1dc654d1f7d58008e3726288.jpgd046954adcc413ff59f614c004e5097a.jpg
e58f211a1de14ad97df6ab68a4a84b9c.jpg

Had the half pipe before that went to the elbow the full pipe 100% better for performance and noise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitted the TT to my post WLTP, straight forward fit apart from the breather pipe which they changed the fitting connection changed it to the earlier version from the cam cover all good now find it sits very close to the DV wiring tho.

The alloy connection simpler twist into place doesn’t move as the clip round the pipe holds everything in place.
c9c2defe1dc654d1f7d58008e3726288.jpgd046954adcc413ff59f614c004e5097a.jpg
e58f211a1de14ad97df6ab68a4a84b9c.jpg

Had the half pipe before that went to the elbow the full pipe 100% better for performance and noise lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers for the pics and feedback Vagnum, much appreciated! The fact the TT one can now be had for the same price as the Forge one swings it for me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When I bought mine the TT pipe was around £50 more than the forge. The forge pipe is really well made and seems a excellent quality why would you spend the extra??. If both pipes are coming out at the same price I’d go for the one with free p+p  

I’m interested in fitting one of these but scared to death of breaking the cam breather. How simple is it to remove on the post WLTP model and what’s the process?

Fitted it this afternoon, cant believe how much bigger it is

Very easy to fit, only slight issue is that the breather pipe is a bit of a stretch and I wasnt happy that it moved slightly when I took my hand away, a couple of cable ties and it's nice and secure though

First impressions are the car does feel slightly more lively, almost like I have put the pedalbox up a couple of notches but not in a bad way

Snow grate coming out tomorrow...ba704164aeea5ee4ea7b5984a2e28e34.jpgc18668384a8ed3895903fa677a3f6a38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk