Msportman

German Car Trackday Castle Combe 13/07/19 VWROC Feedback + Now with Pics.

To the public, it says if you're on a club stand that gates open at 7am i think. They want stands sorted by 0845

If anyone wants to join us me and BlackGolfR will be meeting at the McDonalds near Chippenham from 0730 setting off at around 0750. Just off the A350/Bath Road

2 hours ago, BobbyT said:

If anyone wants to join us me and BlackGolfR will be meeting at the McDonalds near Chippenham from 0730 setting off at around 0750. Just off the A350/Bath Road

I’m coming from the Bristol / Bath turn off the M4.

See you there for 0830 ish

Ill post another reminder for anyone else interested to pop along s weather looks really good and plenty of trade stands.

On 08/07/2019 at 20:49, BobbyT said:

Well didn't manage to get the polisher out !!! and to top if off hit a big pot hole and managed to damage both N/S wheels 😠 only small marks....

Still just gave it a quick wash and wax, will have too park at the back of the stand 😕

Will try and meet you at McDonalds if I can find it.

See you all there.

1 minute ago, Twitch said:

Well didn't manage to get the polisher out !!! and to top if off hit a big pot hole and managed to damage both N/S wheels 😠 only small marks....

Still just gave it a quick wash and wax, will have too park at the back of the stand 😕

Will try and meet you at McDonalds if I can find it.

See you all there.

McDonald's, Bath Rd, Chippenham SN14 0AF