Peterb3n

Jb4 installation query

9 hours ago, SpursMadDave said:

Top Man!

How are you enjoying the Merc, made any changes yet?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave 👌

Yeah i'm enjoying it a lot thanks. 1,500 miles so fully run in now and goes well but most of the time I drive it in comfort mode, believe it or not none, only thing I've done is fitted my dash cam to it. Couple of people doing maps for them now though and Milltek now have an A35 development car (hope to see that at Car Fest this weekend) so I think extra power could be on the cards soon 🤣 

Thanks Dave 

Yeah i'm enjoying it a lot thanks. 1,500 miles so fully run in now and goes well but most of the time I drive it in comfort mode, believe it or not none, only thing I've done is fitted my dash cam to it. Couple of people doing maps for them now though and Milltek now have an A35 development car (hope to see that at Car Fest this weekend) so I think extra power could be on the cards soon  
d7b767a8cb4f26155748b6e34c7b1b4f.gif

On 30/05/2019 at 16:51, Rob2k68 said:

I have ordered parts to make 4 extensions, happy to post to Canada emoji1063.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HI Rob,

Just put my JB4 back on after the service and D plug is a bitch..sometimes!

-Although jacking the car up made me change tyres front to rear ( yes I did both sides before you start🙄)

Send a set of ‘D’ extensions down to Perth, Western Australia..?

Paypal or whatever you need..?

-Yep not enough posts to message you yet.

(im a reader not a poster..😆)

HI Rob,

Just put my JB4 back on after the service and D plug is a bitch..sometimes!

-Although jacking the car up made me change tyres front to rear ( yes I did both sides before you start)

Send a set of ‘D’ extensions down to Perth, Western Australia..?

Paypal or whatever you need..?

-Yep not enough posts to message you yet.

(im a reader not a poster..)

It sure is - I made my first one after some road kill ripped a hole in my sump and my car was recovered to a main dealer but I had no way of removing the JB4

Tonight I will have 4 made up , one is reserved for amozza20.

I don’t mind posting abroad at your cost. I make the AFR loom for post and pre WLTP cars to save using the posi tap and usually knock a couple of ££ off if buying both.

Keep your eyes peeled for ads appearing soon in the classifieds section.

Pre WLTP AFR loom :-

a6d93b94d6e26e12cad1dacd34751182.jpg

Post WLTP AFR loom :-

bae82a1948229c7382de3802c063fa3c.jpg

Plug D extension:-

5a11594d259d063b403982333e7c2bbc.jpg

Note: cloth tape has now replaced the short lengths of cable braid for a more OEM look.

Hi Rob

Are you still making these, specifically the AFR harness? I have a mk7 R and am waiting delivery of a JB4. I’d be interested in one of your AFR harnesses which means you don’t have to posi tap the OEM wire.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob

Are you still making these, specifically the AFR harness? I have a mk7 R and am waiting delivery of a JB4. I’d be interested in one of your AFR harnesses which means you don’t have to posi tap the OEM wire.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can recommend the D plug extention too as it means you only have to take the u undertray off the once, makes removing the JB4 a very quick job indeed

On 23/05/2019 at 07:03, Rob2k68 said:

Glad you guys are finding the cables helpful emoji106.pngemoji106.png

I generally keep the connectors in stock to make an AFR (02 sensor) loom which saves the need for using the posi tap. I have parts to make both pre and post WLTP versions.

For the Plug D extensions these are a lot more time consuming so once set up I make batches of 5 or 6 and these are generally pre ordered and paid for. I did say I wasn’t going to make any more LoL but if I get sufficient interest then I may do so drop me a PM if interested WLTP looms are £28 and extensions £38 + postage.

Rob, I’d be interested to buy an extension if you’ve got one to sell, happy to pay today. Cheers

3 minutes ago, Bainzy said:

Also can’t pm, stupid really. 🤔

You  need to great your posts to over 25 to access these facilities.  Just Get posting.