Active Display changing speed dial/odometer from km/h and Miles/h

I have bought a UK spec Golf 7 in France which has Active Display and I want to export to the UK.

Is there any way to set up the Active Info Display so that the speedo dial, read odometer in Miles? I have toggled the whole infotainment system between km and miles, however I can not seem to change the odometer?

I read a lot of  VCDS or some kid, but new, any help would be appreciated.

5D778FD4-94A9-42BA-98AD-7570F9EF194D.jpeg

Gramoz: Hi.

hmm.... it would be nice to see your code-string for the control module that OBD11 calls Dashboard (it's the module @ address hex17). In particular - I'd like to see Byte 6, Bit 1 because this is the software switch that determines how "distance" is displayed.  If this Bit is set, the distance should be displayed in Miles (what is a mile anyway?😀).

The other method that you could use to check the state of this software switch is to look at the picture below  which is from my car in the Antipodes, so the Distance entry is in kilometers - but you can select Miles (what is a Mile anyway?😀)

uLlNJLy.png

Don

• 2 years later...