Saw a discussion on the site the other day regarding 18” Pretoria alloys, found these 19” ones on ebay, ordered, with tyres, delivered today, look amazing, if you want some let me know, total cost, £790.00! Not OEM but you would never know!

C4792B37-075B-42D8-BFF8-7A2ACEE28A53.jpeg

Replica 19” prets are around £500

What tyres did they come with?

EDIT: Blacklion tyres, I’d dump those and get some decent ones. Just means you’ve paid £790 for £500 wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a discussion on the site the other day regarding 18” Pretoria alloys, found these 19” ones on ebay, ordered, with tyres, delivered today, look amazing, if you want some let me know, total cost, £790.00! Not OEM but you would never know!
C4792B37-075B-42D8-BFF8-7A2ACEE28A53.thumb.jpeg.afc7c26412eccb5d7043657d24624ffb.jpeg
Probably not the best tyres ever for that price but fine for normal daily driving I'm sure

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The reviews I looked at were pretty good, I will probably go top brand when these ones run out but for the money what a great package, thinking about whether to keep the 18” Cadiz alloys or sell them.....

The reviews I looked at were pretty good, I will probably go top brand when these ones run out but for the money what a great package, thinking about whether to keep the 18” Cadiz alloys or sell them.....

Sorry I disagree. I would never put budget tyres on a performance car.

You’re call mate! If I was blasting it down motorways all day I probably wouldn’t, I live in Dorset where there are no motorways, so for what I do they are fine, the post was for people who might want to see the alloys, not the tyres. Keep your personal thoughts to yourself, we all have different circumstances and requirements from the car and it’s evryday use

Keep your personal thoughts to yourself, we all have different circumstances and requirements from the car and it’s evryday use

Calm down, wind your neck in. Bit aggressive for a newbie aren’t you

You gave your personal thoughts by posting this. You think you’ve got a good deal, I do not. 300bhp and shit budget tyres is not a great combo.

Each to their own, I hope they work for you

I suppose you get pricks wherever you go, some go in tyres, some go in posts, eventually all pricks rub out and get forgotten about! Slider says it all! 

You own a BMW, never would have guessed. Yes there are pricks everywhere. Some even buy blacklion tyres.

Maybe your attitude is common place on the BMW forums. Over here we try to help people.

Everyone knows about reps, the place where your wheels probably came from are a site sponsor.

Welcome to the forum by way.

It’s 310 mate, my m3 has the serious rubber if I want to rag it, it wasn’t personal thoughts, it was a reach out to anyone that didn’t want to lay £3000 for oem wheels! 

New R’s are 300 bhp not 310.

10 miles a day 5 days a week I reckon they will last you 4/5 years, a real shame to run such a great performing car on such poor rubber but each to their own.
A strange choice of car to have to just do 10 miles a day in, an R is the sort of car that begs you to go for a nice long drive and wring its neck, not something that would be a pleasant experience on those tyres imo.

:welcome:

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Simon Carter said:

You’ll know the difference between reps & OEM Prets when you go and get them rebalanced, the reps won’t be buckled.😜 I have to agree with the comments regarding the tyres the R really does deserve decent boots and single lane rural B roads is probably where you’ll need them most, well if you’re driving the R properly. :smiley: