You’ll know the difference between reps & OEM Prets when you go and get them rebalanced, the reps won’t be buckled. I have to agree with the comments regarding the tyres the R really does deserve decent boots and single lane rural B roads is probably where you’ll need them most, well if you’re driving the R properly. :smiley:
They dont call cheap tyres 'ditchfinders' for nothing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, NP46 said:

I don't get the logic that motorway equals performance tyres required but when using A  roads, "ditch finders" are fine when you're more likely to push the car for a bit of fun......

Yeah for me it’s the other way around lol

When I am dictator any Rs with anything other than PS4S tyres fitted will be seized 😁

Edit: for 19 inch wheels, otherwise PS4 for cadiz or other feeble 18 inch wheels 😁

Why anyone put put a cheap tyre on a performance car is beyond me .... they're the only thing keeping you on the road.

I also agree with everyone else, driving back roads every day is where the R excels and not having good tyres is a crime.

If you plan on 'pushing on' you'll be missing out on sooooo much.

I wish i never put this on about the alloys, it was just about paying over a £1000 for 18” Pretoria’s, unreal, I do 10 miles a day, until the weekend, then it changes, the R gets to play, as does the M3 E46, I put the 19” fake alloys on today and do you know what, they look great and it felt great so they will be fine until I change them out to top rubber. 

58E24780-47CB-46CD-BA69-46C23739B0F4.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Simon Carter said:

I wish i never put this on about the alloys, it was just about paying over a £1000 for 18” Pretoria’s, unreal, I do 10 miles a day, until the weekend, then it changes, the R gets to play, as does the M3 E46, I put the 19” fake alloys on today and do you know what, they look great and it felt great so they will be fine until I change them out to top rubber. 

Don’t take it to heart this is really a nice place to be and for the most part everyone gets on unlike a lot of other forums. Agree car looks much better with the Prets on, also likening the stealth look. 👍

9 hours ago, Stobsie said:

Don’t take it to heart this is really a nice place to be and for the most part everyone gets on unlike a lot of other forums. Agree car looks much better with the Prets on, also likening the stealth look. 👍

Stealth = Cool :cool::ph34r:

11 hours ago, Simon Carter said:

I think these look great mate! 👍 I've got the replica black prets as well and you wouldn't know they're not the real deal!

Looks good👍I don’t know what model of tyre you have but some of the  Blacklion range are actually  cracking tyre’s from what peeps have reported back.