Ad2019

Focus eco to golf R ! She’s here

Lnooks great. Get in to it and suss out how it drives, handles, what it will do with you.   Have fun finding out all about your new R. Get the R bug.  Haha. 

6 minutes ago, NRW said:

Lnooks great. Get in to it and suss out how it drives, handles, what it will do with you.   Have fun finding out all about your new R. Get the R bug.  Haha. 

Haha thanks a lot mate she doesn't f..k about haha  

6 minutes ago, Ad2019 said:

Thank you mate ! Pictures possibly don’t do her justice , such a lovely drive too !! 

Believe me I know how awesome they look in the flesh...and no matter how awesome they look..they drive even better...especially once tuned...:afro:

40 minutes ago, goodbadboy said:

Believe me I know how awesome they look in the flesh...and no matter how awesome they look..they drive even better...especially once tuned...:afro:

Oh I could imagine mate 🤣 she can already shift 

7 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

Looking lovely in the sun!

Thank you mate !! Im

mad up with it ! Thinking of maybe putting the ‘ Spielbergs ‘ on though ??

Congratulations! Looks like you bought my car... I'm sure experience will be better than mine. I spent a good hour making those exhaust tips shine like that. They were black when I picked it up. Hopefully they sorted the scratches on the offside front wing?

On 03/06/2019 at 17:44, Lethalbrizzle said:

Congratulations! Looks like you bought my car... I'm sure experience will be better than mine. I spent a good hour making those exhaust tips shine like that. They were black when I picked it up. Hopefully they sorted the scratches on the offside front wing?

Ahh no , sorry to hear it wasn’t to good !! Yes there only a little mark met the door mate nothing else , my mates a mechanic he’s giving it a once over today as Iv not bad time

fake it up so hopefully all is well  

16 minutes ago, Lethalbrizzle said:

The saga isn't over for me. According to the dvla, I'm still the registered keeper! I've had to post a letter saying I've not owned her for over 6 weeks.

Didn’t seem like you had a good time with this mate ! Hope it all gets sorted ASAP for you ! Dvla couldn’t pick there nose , so I’m not surprised by that at all