Sign in to follow this  
Richone

Lease extension

FYI been offered extension at £300 pm TP add 18,000 miles for another year to a 10,000 pa two year original deal. Car 67 plate estate 310 Iridium. Had a letter from BCA carsales and when I went to their website have been offered a purchase price of £21,598 which seemed okayish on a car with 22,000 miles.

On 12/07/2019 at 07:38, Richone said:

FYI been offered extension at £300 pm TP add 18,000 miles for another year to a 10,000 pa two year original deal. Car 67 plate estate 310 Iridium. Had a letter from BCA carsales and when I went to their website have been offered a purchase price of £21,598 which seemed okayish on a car with 22,000 miles.

Way better than the offer I had, mine is a 17, for 10k miles for the next year its £205 a month, my to purchase price based on 19k miles was £23250.

On 12/07/2019 at 07:38, Richone said:

What was ur original monthly payment/deal please mate?

I have an 18 plate exactly same as yours. I put £3k down and pay £220 a month, 8k a year. I was planning on extending for the third year. The third year was cheaper with the mrs gtd and gti. Was hoping for the same with my R