PhilMill

Wheel repairs Hampshire

Can anybody recommend a wheel repair shop for diamond cutting on a Cadiz wheel, I'm near Southampton so closer is better, ideally someone who can do it on site not send it away, I'd rather not wait for a week or more without a car (having only just bought it 😉) It's not bad but is really annoying me, as the car is mint otherwise.

It surprises me nobody had cottoned onto this and offers exchange wheels to save time! I looked at buying one and having that repaired but they are still expensive even damaged ones on eBay, so that plus the repair makes it not cost effective. I'm guessing the repairs will be around 100 quid?

Thanks, Phil

Can anybody recommend a wheel repair shop for diamond cutting on a Cadiz wheel, I'm near Southampton so closer is better, ideally someone who can do it on site not send it away, I'd rather not wait for a week or more without a car (having only just bought it ) It's not bad but is really annoying me, as the car is mint otherwise.
It surprises me nobody had cottoned onto this and offers exchange wheels to save time! I looked at buying one and having that repaired but they are still expensive even damaged ones on eBay, so that plus the repair makes it not cost effective. I'm guessing the repairs will be around 100 quid?

Thanks, Phil
There is a place not too far from me that will put a loan set of wheel on your car while hey do your wheels but ai haven't looked in to it, not sure on the quality of the wheels/tyres and how your insurance would be affected if the worst happened... anyway I live about 10 minutes from THE best wheel returned in the country so not a problem

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk