nannyogg

Mk6 R in Rising Blue

Spotted in Cople, Bedfordshire last night (13th August) Didn't see it myself, but two colleagues at work have asked what I was doing in the area last night because they thought it was mine

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

On 14/08/2019 at 10:23, nannyogg said:

Spotted in Cople, Bedfordshire last night (13th August) Didn't see it myself, but two colleagues at work have asked what I was doing in the area last night because they thought it was mineemoji4.png

That was me in mine!!!

That was me in mine!!!
I'll keep an eye open for you and wave if we pass on the lanes of Bedfordshire! My friend said your car looked stunning, and added mine needs a wash. The cheek of it!

12 hours ago, nannyogg said:

I'll keep an eye open for you and wave if we pass on the lanes of Bedfordshire! My friend said your car looked stunning, and added mine needs a wash. The cheek of it!

Thank your friend for me please. I do enjoy looking after it as much as I enjoy driving it. It great fun. 

Will do. He loves his Golfs, especially the Mk6 R. He hasn't bought one yet, but must have at least 4 or 5 MK3s, and a lovely VR. If looking for MK3 parts ever, or have any problems then he's your man!