Rick@UnicornMotorDev

2019 7R Mild Stage 3 with L380x turbo

Here we have a brand new 2019 Golf 7R 300PS tuned to over 420bhp using the L380x turbo upgrade.

The L380x gives the same spool and response as the stock turbo while supporting more power and stronger internals.  For those worried about standard turbo reliability or wanting an extremely wide usable power band this is a very good choice. With a full scorpion exhaust system and Wagner intercooler this car made 423bhp and 395lbft of torque.

We tuned this car first as a Stage 1, then 2 Stage 2 with Scorpions first GPF delete down pipe and now with this upgraded turbo.

This turbo is available through ourselves either as a supercore which reuses the original exhaust housing and actuator or as a complete unit priced at £800/£1050 

Thanks, Rick

68921879_2698050356886344_2842097249809334272_n.jpg

This turbo is available through ourselves either as a supercore which reuses the original exhaust housing and actuator or as a complete unit priced at £800/£1050

How much fitted?

Is there a packaged price, ie stock to 420bhp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

47 minutes ago, slider09 said:

How much fitted?

Is there a packaged price, ie stock to 420bhp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second this. 😁

Really interested in an all inclusive price! 👍

Marc

I have just the core fitted is there a need for new software on an existing APR stage 2 7R?

Just wondering why or if  there a need?

Certainly good if you can keep costs down by utilising your existing stage 2 software.