Special K

Just joined

So quick update, not an R but indium grey 7.5 gti manual picked up couple of weeks ago! She is well chuffed and found myself making excuses to have a wee shot a few times.

Carbon mirrors and TCR wheels to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So quick update, not an R but indium grey 7.5 gti manual picked up couple of weeks ago! She is well chuffed and found myself making excuses to have a wee shot a few times.

Glad she’s found a great car! And you’re enjoying it too! [emoji16]

As well as this forum, if you’re not already a member on, the GTI forum is great place especially for all things GTI!

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=lvn5ma2028obr799g2rbh71i6v&board=117.0

Glad she’s found a great car! And you’re enjoying it too! [emoji16]

As well as this forum, if you’re not already a member on, the GTI forum is great place especially for all things GTI!

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=lvn5ma2028obr799g2rbh71i6v&board=117.0

Not a member as of yet but been lingering for a while there just not got round to registering.

1f720f575d84c153670dcb103f235f45.jpg

Not a member as of yet but been lingering for a while there just not got round to registering.

1f720f575d84c153670dcb103f235f45.jpg

Can’t park for toffee. Inviting someone to park right up close to you parking like that.

Very nice
I’m currently running a 7.5 Gti performance pack in manual and really like it [emoji4]

Can’t park for toffee. Inviting someone to park right up close to you parking like that.

It a must in that car park mate, that’s as far away from door you can get so nobody tends to park there

Very nice

I’m currently running a 7.5 Gti performance pack in manual and really like it [emoji4]

Cheers, as I say misses is well pleased with it.

Any mods or plans for it?

Cheers, as I say misses is well pleased with it.

Any mods or plans for it?

Got my tcr rep wheels on, had eibach pro springs but just swapped back to original springs since the roads are so bad.

Got my tcr rep wheels on, had eibach pro springs but just swapped back to original springs since the roads are so bad.

Do you have any pictures with the wheels and did you go with CM for them, what size and thoughts on quality?

I thought about springs and then like you with roads being shocking changed my mind, oh and also the fact this ain’t my car! [emoji23]

Do you have any pictures with the wheels and did you go with CM for them, what size and thoughts on quality?

I thought about springs and then like you with roads being shocking changed my mind, oh and also the fact this ain’t my car! [emoji23]

Yeah CM wheel 19” 8 x 45 which fits perfectly.

So far had no problems so quality alright.

7c09acd026fb600955f5b81fb6ee5bbc.jpg