chillly

Akrapovic Exhaust

VW dealers failed me today, they can only supply a standard rear silencer or the Oettinger one, the Akra doesn’t list as an option to order, or so I’m told ... I still have a couple of tricks up my sleeve to get one though

Had mine fitted when specked the car.
No problem from Vw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the akrapovic  exhaust of a friend he was going to sell it to someone in the states but I knew he had grabbed it off him not fitted yet been busy with other cars but defo is worth the sound in person you hear it compared to miltek sounds like my civic type r too loud the akrapovic ain’t loud only on gear change pops loud my other mate still has it on his car if he sells it I’ll post it up on here but I think I got lucky with the Price I paid and even getting one! 

2 hours ago, L88ER said:

I bought the akrapovic  exhaust of a friend he was going to sell it to someone in the states but I knew he had grabbed it off him not fitted yet been busy with other cars but defo is worth the sound in person you hear it compared to miltek sounds like my civic type r too loud the akrapovic ain’t loud only on gear change pops loud my other mate still has it on his car if he sells it I’ll post it up on here but I think I got lucky with the Price I paid and even getting one! 

Any chance you want to sell it to this guy in the state, lol?? Can't find one for the life of me. If your mate decides to sell..I'd appreciate it very much if you can reach out.. 

23 minutes ago, RodVegas said:

Any chance you want to sell it to this guy in the state, lol?? Can't find one for the life of me. If your mate decides to sell..I'd appreciate it very much if you can reach out.. 

Mate I would use my phone like a crackhead checking it every hour online like an idiot my mate had 2 but sold both cheap tbh if any come across I’ll let you know 

2 minutes ago, chillly said:

I still think its nuts vw or akra not selling it to Rowners

I think it’s good makes it rare you don’t see everybody with it only me and my mate own this in our area and surrounding areas we get asked so much I got some seats I ain’t seen nobody got in there cars 

619D36C6-0BED-4092-AA69-887B404BC171.jpeg

3EC569F9-1C19-4133-AD8A-9B0080D9373A.jpeg

Well fellas have been watching this forum for the last 10 days.

You CAN buy the Akrapovic from any VW dealer as i just have!

Pt no 5G6253181LM POST WTLF cars with your reg no simply as that, currently gone back to back order.

You have to pay for it in full up front in person NOT over the phone and wait and its non returnable if you thought about changing your mind, meaning you cant get your money back.

Hope this helps

37 minutes ago, L88ER said:

I think it’s good makes it rare you don’t see everybody with it only me and my mate own this in our area and surrounding areas we get asked so much I got some seats I ain’t seen nobody got in there cars 

I have the same seats in mine :)

44 minutes ago, Kwakaman said:

Well fellas have been watching this forum for the last 10 days.

You CAN buy the Akrapovic from any VW dealer as i just have!

Pt no 5G6253181LM POST WTLF cars with your reg no simply as that, currently gone back to back order.

You have to pay for it in full up front in person NOT over the phone and wait and its non returnable if you thought about changing your mind, meaning you cant get your money back.

Hope this helps

To be honest 3400 from dealer ain’t worth it mate especially it being only back box I paid way less than that it’s worth the pop 

2 hours ago, L88ER said:

Mate I would use my phone like a crackhead checking it every hour online like an idiot my mate had 2 but sold both cheap tbh if any come across I’ll let you know 

Brother, I would appreciate more than you now. You'd have a good friend in Boston, haha...would be sick to find the entire system, not just back box

1 hour ago, L88ER said:

The two tone looks great..mine (US) does not have any options offered..not even sun roof..