chillly

Akrapovic Exhaust

Just now, RodVegas said:

Brother, I would appreciate more than you now. You'd have a good friend in Boston, haha...would be sick to find the entire system, not just back box

They don’t come full system it’s just back box 

Just now, RodVegas said:

The two tone looks great..mine (US) does not have any options offered..not even sun roof..

Yesh I wanted them before I bought the car haha I changed mainly everything seats door cards digital dash 9” screen reverse camera 19” black Pretoria’s exhaust just going to remap it soon 

Just now, RodVegas said:

ahh I see. Akrapovic sells the down pipes in the US for the R and that's it 

I’ve seen the down pipe on website don’t know how to get it and back box is exclusive to Europe only 

2 minutes ago, L88ER said:

I’ve seen the down pipe on website don’t know how to get it and back box is exclusive to Europe only 

I can def help with getting the down pipes...

As much as I love the back box, maybe it really isn't worth it at that price.. its like 5k+ to order to US. I found one group in California that says they can get it direct from Germany..

8 hours ago, RodVegas said:

I can def help with getting the down pipes...

As much as I love the back box, maybe it really isn't worth it at that price.. its like 5k+ to order to US. I found one group in California that says they can get it direct from Germany..

For 5k might as well buy another car 

26 minutes ago, RodVegas said:

Any chance to help get it to Boston? Still so expensive but more manageable than $5000+

Someone had one in USA sold it for 3k dollars he phone me other day 

To be honest and fair to the parts guy I’m sadly not going to say. I hope you understand because that price is because I bought the car from them. If it helps you with your dealer do the maths yourself and come up with 12% 🤔😁👍

On 01/11/2019 at 18:14, L88ER said:

Mine got dirty recently what do you use To clean it? To protect seat 

I haven't tried many but have stuck so far with Autoglym Car Leather Cleaner as it brings it up a treat.