11 minutes ago, AARONLOPES4151 said:

Evening.

Trying to put my R up for sale on the forum but cannot find anywhere to post it that allows me to start a thread.

can anyone help?

You need 25 posts before you can see the classifieds section and post cars/parts ect 

47 minutes ago, AARONLOPES4151 said:

Evening.

Trying to put my R up for sale on the forum but cannot find anywhere to post it that allows me to start a thread.

can anyone help?

The forum has a Classifieds section for sales of cars and parts. As above, you need to have 25 posts to be able to view and access the full Classifieds section. To submit an advert you need 50 posts.   Until you reach that post count you will not be able to create an advert.  Sales are only permitted in classifieds and not in the wider forum, so if you wish to sell on here, it’s a case of sensibly getting your post count up until you’ve reached the required 50 posts. 

You’ve been given this information on two other occasions, earlier this month when you posted up details of your car for sale in the open forum, and previously when you advertised parts for sale, so I’m really not sure why you are still asking this question.