dannyv24

insurance help needed

Just had my insurance cancelled after having some work done to my car and have now been quoted £1600 for the year . who are you guys insured with who have modded cars.

i thought i read something about adrian flux not being very good when it comes to paying out, might be wrong but i got a quote from admiral online for about a grand. thanks though sequence i might give them a bell tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Admiral are quite good, Adrian flux is probably one of the most popular with mods. 

I was with Admiral for a while, however premiums got ridiculous.

move to LV and saved £200, which Admiral said they would match, tough titties though I had changed.

Admiral also took the piss with options, or at least Wales (Cardiff) help desk did, Canadian call centre where far better and 100% more sensible / more common sense than UK centres.

2 hours ago, dannyv24 said:

Just had my insurance cancelled after having some work done to my car and have now been quoted £1600 for the year . who are you guys insured with who have modded cars.

Be careful when applying for new insurance. A lot of insurers penalise people who have had insurance cancelled, And it is normally a question they ask. make sure you explain the exact reason or any new quote could be invalid.

What “work done to my car”?
Did you have mods that weren’t declared and the insurance company found out? Not quite sure why they cancelled the insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The work ihave just had done was the r600 intake system,r600 intake pipe ,r600 turbo inlet pie , apr short shifer kit, new bake disc and pads ,braided lines ,ecs bleeder bock and Dogbone/subframe mount insert