jordanjpeo02

New R owner!

So i picked up my R on sunday and absolutely love it! Went for 3door with DSG and nice 19 prets and also the sunroof and reversing camera took me a while to fine one with everythink i wanted and in the right colour for me.

Will be time for some modding soon

Whats everyone opions for exhaust

f2ca98c1bb1f77c907bd2cbbe34860fe.jpg9d02f7c5721ff0df4837d1769a00a369.jpg853529888294d53ce5bae9761c0fc6e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!  

:welcome:

Your red R looks stunning!   It’s a colour than so suits the mk7.  Apart from possible exhaust upgrade, what other mods are you thinking?  
Thanks mate

Going forward i will be looking at doing all sorts of things but for now lowering exhaust stage 1 map

9 hours ago, jordanjpeo02 said:

So i picked up my R on sunday and absolutely love it! Went for 3door with DSG and nice 19 prets and also the sunroof and reversing camera took me a while to fine one with everythink i wanted and in the right colour for me.

Will be time for some modding soon

Whats everyone opions for exhaust

f2ca98c1bb1f77c907bd2cbbe34860fe.jpg9d02f7c5721ff0df4837d1769a00a369.jpg853529888294d53ce5bae9761c0fc6e7.jpg

Looks great jordan....Congrats on the R and Welcome to the forum....:welcome::afro:❤️

Great looking  R you have there.   What a head turner! Good choice, well bought and found!  Congratulations and welcome to R ownership.   Sounds like you’ve already fallen in love.  Have a long happy relationship (you can guess who’s wedding anniversary it is today 😂).  Tell us more please about your car, your opinions an your plans.  
You may wish to thoroughly check out B.C.S. Exhausts after searching......I’ve noticed lots of Owners find exactly what they’ve been looking for there. 

@nige bcs is your guy with whom to discuss your requirements.👍

Great looking  R you have there.   What a head turner! Good choice, well bought and found!  Congratulations and welcome to R ownership.   Sounds like you’ve already fallen in love.  Have a long happy relationship (you can guess who’s wedding anniversary it is today ).  Tell us more please about your car, your opinions an your plans.  
You may wish to thoroughly check out B.C.S. Exhausts after searching......I’ve noticed lots of Owners find exactly what they’ve been looking for there. 

[mention=16243]nige bcs[/mention] is your guy with whom to discuss your requirements.
Thank you!
Yes i have 100% fallen in love i was very spectacular as i previously had a mk5 r32 but moving over to the mk7 R.

The only thing in my opinion that is better with the r32 was the sound.

So the car came with pritty much everythink auto light, auto wipers, pan roof, reversing cam i love this feature with the badge poping open, folding mirrors.

Couple of options i wasnt to intrested in was the leather so indidnt get that and alsonthe winter pack because to me unless you have the leather seats you dont really need the heated seats and i still have the heated door mirros so i am more that happy with that!

Going foward with her today i will be sorting out to boot pop tire wrap mod and also will taking silcone bag out of the coolant and will be looking to slowls progress through the stages on the car and will be looking for opinion on suspension as i didnt go for the DCC as just another expense and didnt seam worth it unless ibwas intrested in more comfort wich i wasnt i like feeling the road even all the bumps with 19s on 2dfb14ab8e7c161254a502abc7d94de9.jpg

47 minutes ago, jordanjpeo02 said:

i like feeling the road even all the bumps with 19s on

It’ll be like a modern update on the R32....without the 6cylinder yowl, but a special exhaust will definitely help you.

i didn’t go for DCC either, but it is regarded by many as essential to get the best from an R regardless of rim size.   Pretorias /Continentals can be a worry, crashing into potholes - think all R owners master the same facial cringe in a short while!  
I got some 235/40 Winter tyres on 18” wheels (thanks @Jon R306 still no real Snow!!) and the ride comfort and refinement are greatly improved, without any drawbacks.

I have found a weird niggle with the Reverse cam. If I park and wait for Lovely wife to dash in to a supermarket.  Inevitably, others park very closely, so that when Lovely Wife  returns I have to reverse out of the space to let her get into the car......wife tries to put shopping bags into the boot, but the flap is open to reveal the cameras so latch won’t work..😂. Need to fiddle a bit to find the answer to this or it’s shopping in the back.haha.

Not in my plans, but I have to agree that an R looks just soooo much better on slightly lower springs.

Am interested to hear how your ownership progresses and will look out for your posts.  KeepIng it looking so nice is going to propel you to the detailing section of the forum I’m sure.  Meantime enjoy all the admiring glances!👍

Edited by NRW
Spelling

Welcome!

Would definitely recommend checking out BCS exhausts, I’m there now getting their res delete fitted but will be saving up for one of their full powervalve systems.

Top guys that really do love what they do and the craftsmanship is second to none 👍🏻

Welcome!
Would definitely recommend checking out BCS exhausts, I’m there now getting their res delete fitted but will be saving up for one of their full powervalve systems.
Top guys that really do love what they do and the craftsmanship is second to none
Will definitely have to speak to them i think only thing i would need is cat back system so i can get through my mot as i dont know any friendly mot people