warpigroadkill

MK7 Golf R Lapiz Blue Bonnet needed

I hit a Pheasant yesterday and it's dented and creased my bonnet so I thought that I'd hop on here and see if any one has one for sale? My car is 2014 and Lapiz blue. The rest of the car is fine it's just the bonnet that I'm looking for. If anyone knows anyone breaking a car and has one that would be awesome. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By Ewansilver00
      Hi all have had a rear differential oil leak and have noticed it’s from this small hole in the rear diff was wondering if it’s a breather hole for the rear diff but was wondering if there should be a pipe or something there to stop the oil from coming out

• By Ewansilver00
      Hi, recently purchased a mk6 golf r and I had noticed a small oil leak on my drive coming from the rear diff, upon further inspection I have found it’s not from either the diff drain plug or the haldex plug. Any help would be appreciated.

• By Ric
      Hello all, 
      like many others, I have had some spare time on my hands, so I decided to install my Milltek cat back, to my Mk 7 estate r.
      However, on completion I was absolutely gutted that I had to remount the fake tips 
      So I read the forums to see if anyone had found a bolt on tip, to replace the fakes without adjusting the rear diffuser. There was one thread that talked about some carbon tips from aliexpress but tbh they looked crap and were the wrong size and orientation. Anyway after a lot of searching I believe I found possible replacements in the Porsche Macan tips. 
      Has anyone tried this? I’m keen for any thoughts before I spend money.
      as ever thanks in advance. 
      Golf R Estate, BCS dp, Milltek catback 
      Rick 
    • By DrewHooker92
      2015 MK7 Golf R Wolfsburg Edition.

Had it for a few months now.