LB90R

New turmeric yellow R owner xD

What's happening guys. Snapped this little beauty up before my works lease car goes back and couldn't be happier. 

My names Luke. I live just outside of derby. Had to drive all the way to Preston to pick her up and it was totally worth it imo!

Thought I'd sign up hoping I could get the low down on this awesome bit of engineering so any support, tips and tricks would be awesome!

Attached a photo of the car. Hope ya'll like.

81A9D33C-34DC-4BEA-BCE3-E953696E4C5D.jpeg

4 hours ago, LB90R said:

What's happening guys. Snapped this little beauty up before my works lease car goes back and couldn't be happier. 

My names Luke. I live just outside of derby. Had to drive all the way to Preston to pick her up and it was totally worth it imo!

Thought I'd sign up hoping I could get the low down on this awesome bit of engineering so any support, tips and tricks would be awesome!

Hello Luke, Welcome to the forum and Congrats on the shiny new R....Enjoy it and the forum...Planning any mods?....:welcome::):wink:

Hi Luke and welcome to R ownership. What a stunning Turmeric R you’ve got there. Lovely. 
Tons of help and info here in different threads.  Lots to help you get the best from and look after your R.   And shout out for specific things you need.  We were all new once, so nobody grumbles much at new owners. 
Hope you are liking it so far. Look forward to your findings and future pics & posts😀

Welcome to VWROC Luke!  

:welcome:

Well that was definitely worth the trip to collect, it’s a beautiful R!  Sounds like you’re impressed with it which is great to hear.  There’s a few other Turmeric hatches in the Members’ Ride section so worth a browse to see those and for ideas.  Plus plenty of inspiration and interest on the wider forum.  Enjoy the R and the forum!   

On 26/03/2020 at 01:45, LB90R said:

Hi Luke, welcome!

I'm in Littleover and my in-laws are in Preston so I know the journey quite well...

I'm hoping you took the direct route across the peaks, rather than down the M6 and along the A50?

The colour is unreal... makes me sort of regret the DBP and I bet yours is much easier to keep clean![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Luke, as above, Nice looking 3dr R in a great colour combo but the question I have is manual or dsg?

A manual 3 Dr  turmeric would be a very rare beast indeed!

welcome to the forum.

Welcome mate, 

wow what a combo. Love it. Some nice subtle mods to complete the outside then just on the engine mods after. 😊