Hurdy

How long is your tank of fuel gonna last?

According to my current use, I have done 37 miles since filling up exactly 4 weeks ago!

That is an average of 1.3214 miles a day.

The range is saying 283 miles left.

This means under the current situation the rest of the fuel is going to last me 214 days or 30.59 weeks!!!😭😭🤣😂🤣

The car is doing about 30 miles a day at 20-25mpg.

luckily as my wife is using the car, she also pays for the fuel lol.

this means the R is currently using a good bit more fuel than before lockdown.

1 hour ago, Hurdy said:

According to my current use, I have done 37 miles since filling up exactly 4 weeks ago!

This means under the current situation the rest of the fuel is going to last me 214 days or 30.59 weeks!!!😭😭🤣😂🤣

You should only have to fill up a couple of times before lockdown is over then 😪

11 hours ago, Hurdy said:

At the rate of how much I'm driving my R during Covid 19 lockdown...(ie not much)......it'll last until Christmas...:lol:

19 minutes ago, Penguin said:

The dealer stuck £5 in the car for me to test drive it.  I reckon £3.74's worth is still sitting in the tank. 

Remember B&Q are open at Darlo and York etc.

i am sure your car would love some Shell V Power.

then a very essential trip to B&Q for paint etc.

39 minutes ago, Gavras said:

Remember B&Q are open at Darlo and York etc.

i am sure your car would love some Shell V Power.

then a very essential trip to B&Q for paint etc.

I can't bring myself to follow the masses and have a family day out at B&Q.  Heading down the aisles in the supermarket, for food shopping makes me paranoid enough. 🤪

Though I do need some new connectors for my hose pipe, surely essential? 🤔

I’ve taken my mothers 03 plate 1.6 auto Astra off her to make sure she stays in, I’ll do all her running about and I’m a key worker so I’m using her Astra for now on the + side the R will feel fantastic once I get it out again 

0 miles in golf and passat since mid March. 65 miles in octavia since 1st April (reset trip at start of every month). I filled octavia up on 23rd March an hour before the lockdown was announced and still have 3/4 of a tank!

30 of the 65 miles was doing a run up dual carriageway and back to avoid dpf light coming on due to 2 failed active regens from 1-3 mile trips to supermarket and post office!

Our R has done nearly a 1000 miles since 23rd March. Wife's still commuting 3 days a week 70 mile round trip. Currently 300 miles left in the tank - itll be getting filled up again next week for sure!