looking to buy a catback for my mk7, what are the best sounding catback for the golf r I know its personal preference,  I was looking at a miltek valved catback wondering if anyone has one and if the tone is good ?

1 hour ago, wratey99 said:

looking to buy a catback for my mk7, what are the best sounding catback for the golf r I know its personal preference,  I was looking at a miltek valved catback wondering if anyone has one and if the tone is good ?

I have the Miltek valved catback and would recommend it.Its not too loud with the valves shut and with them open it just gets a deeper sound still not too loud.

1 hour ago, nige bcs said:

WRC Powervalve 😉

OK That sounds amazing  !! I wonder how it would sound in mine with the Scorpion DP 

1 hour ago, nige bcs said:

We have 3 sound profiles for for the system ranging from Prestige, Sport and WRC with WRC the most ferocious 😉

Something for everyone, all with the world unique Powervalve effect 😎

PRESTIGE

WRC

Nige

Any chance of a vid clip of the turbo back sport , which is the one I’ve ordered 😉😁

54 minutes ago, Benje said:

Any chance of a vid clip of the turbo back sport , which is the one I’ve ordered 😉😁

Yeah sorry haven't got the Sport one available to view yet 😞

Does the cat back sport option come with every thing to connect to the original stock down pipe. I already have the BCS Res Delete fitted, so assume this will become spare.

1 hour ago, Nitto said:

Does the cat back sport option come with every thing to connect to the original stock down pipe. I already have the BCS Res Delete fitted, so assume this will become spare.

Yes - comes withe the connecting pipe - the currently on your car will be redundant and can be sold if you wish 😉

Cheers

Nige

I went with Miltek cat back for my R. (Edit) the system is valved and uses the OEM system to bolt on. Open valves in sport closed in eco (never been out of race honestly)

its a nice deep tone as others have said and no issues at all. Running stock at the moment as waiting for @[email protected] to reply to my message so I can get booked in for when this madness is over!. I do get nice dsg ‘farts’ off it when in sport and giving it a good run. Also nice pops on overrun during downshifts.

here’s some images of it.

As you can see I chose the black tips as it sits better with the black trim but ETTO.

Nige offers a fantastic exhaust setup which sounds incredible but I was to impatient and pulled the trigger on the day.

cheers

Jon

46E0C95F-3284-4883-9129-03857E6959FC.jpeg

8729C5D7-2C50-4FC4-81AE-ECE4B23FE217.jpeg

19D093B0-FF31-409D-B811-AE1184340F8E.jpeg