Milltek resonated cat back for mk7.5 estate

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DuncanB
      Hi guys

Been a while since I posted. Hoping for a but of help. Turning my exhaust system back to standard and found the below on ebay. I know its not the full exhaust, do i just need the cat section? Link below.

Bloke is after 140 plus 35 shipping. That too much? All help appreciated!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333948588673

Thanks

Duncan
    • By DaveAberdeen
      Hi Folks, 

Taking delivery of my second golf R next week. It's currently got a Milltek cat-back system on it but I want to run a Scorpion sports cat DP (as I know that will pass MOTs) for stage 2.

Question is - are there any compatibility issues when fitting or straight plug and play?

TIA
    • By AceGolfR
      Hey all!

I figured I’d start a topic for my lovely OPF 2020 Golf R! This topic is mainly to showcase the journey of my Golf R and encourage other Lapiz blue owners to share theirs!

I’d like to welcome and share:

1. Car modification journey
      2. Road trips/ scenic photographs
      3. Any other Lapiz blue R related stuff!

I want to share my cars modification journey (it’s currently completely stock) and have many ideas for build. I also plan to take my car around Europe and vlog it for YouTube- I’ll be sharing the journey of that too!

ALL LAPIZ BLUE MK7/7.5 OWNERS WELCOME! (Sorry to other colors haha, All Golf R’s are lovely regardless what colour but this one is for my Lapiz people!)

My car Instagram: @AceGolfR
      😎😁 Follow me & share your Lapiz!
      #shareyourlapiz 

• By Joe.k
      Hi all, 

I have recently purchased a Remus backbox to fit to my MK7 golf R. I purchased it from the Facebook golf owners group as an exhaust that would fit on my 64 plate R. I sent it to a garage to get fitted and they have told me that it will not fit onto my car as the place where they would cut the original exhaust would not fit in the Remus backbox and even if it did it wouldn’t work due to the original have flat spots? Here is the pictures of the exhaust below. Would anyone be able to help? Have I brought the wrong exhaust for my car? Or do I need the full system for it to fit? 

Thanks. 

• By Ric
      Hello all, 
      like many others, I have had some spare time on my hands, so I decided to install my Milltek cat back, to my Mk 7 estate r.
      However, on completion I was absolutely gutted that I had to remount the fake tips 
      So I read the forums to see if anyone had found a bolt on tip, to replace the fakes without adjusting the rear diffuser. There was one thread that talked about some carbon tips from aliexpress but tbh they looked crap and were the wrong size and orientation. Anyway after a lot of searching I believe I found possible replacements in the Porsche Macan tips. 
      Has anyone tried this? I’m keen for any thoughts before I spend money.
      as ever thanks in advance. 
      Golf R Estate, BCS dp, Milltek catback 
      Rick