SpursMadDave

Spark Plugs for Stage 2

When are you fitting them?
Interested to hear if there’s any noticeable difference.
Can’t seem to find any ngk race plugs for the GPF car
Going to give a local place a call Monday but they were pretty well booked up last time I called. Would have a go myself but apparently the stock coil packs have a habit of breaking

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, SpursMadDave said:

Going to give a local place a call Monday but they were pretty well booked up last time I called. Would have a go myself but apparently the stock coil packs have a habit of breaking emoji24.png

So easy to do , just take the car for a 10 min drive beforehand and coils will come out no problem . Done mine numerous times , and is only a 10 min job and that’s replacing spark plugs as well . 

So easy to do , just take the car for a 10 min drive beforehand and coils will come out no problem . Done mine numerous times , and is only a 10 min job and that’s replacing spark plugs as well . 
Cheers rather not take the risk though

Cheers rather not take the risk though

Make sure whoever fits them adds a little dielectric grease to the boot rim before fitting (may even come with it already). Makes removal easier and helps prevent the issues of them coming apart when removing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make sure whoever fits them adds a little dielectric grease to the boot rim before fitting (may even come with it already). Makes removal easier and helps prevent the issues of them coming apart when removing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, the garage I spoke to originally about just changing plugs said that often the coil packs break when removing so to expect possibly having to replace one to two, so sounded like they knew their stuff. Will mention it anyway