Lotto Win - Daily Vehicle

Always best to have a fleet, as no one car will be brilliant at everything.

My daily would be a Panamera Turbo, but I’d have a hot hatch, a supercar and something large enough for all the family.  I’m half way there, just the two most expensive ones to buy! 😆

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

911 Turbo with a few mods

I'd get of of these as my daily driver........but maybe tune it to 700 horsepower....  

I would go for a 992 Turbo S 😆

1 hour ago, Djs2394 said:

I think my daily would have to be a Giula Quadrafoglio that would be a practical daily I think, or a 911 GT3 but that might be a bit too race car for a daily

Absolutely agree with the Gulia.

Beautiful to look at, big enough to be practical and 0-62 in 3.9 secs

Only problem would be which colour but with £1.5 million I guess you could have a couple to choose from😊

2 minutes ago, Microbe said:

Absolutely agree with the Gulia.

Beautiful to look at, big enough to be practical and 0-62 in 3.9 secs

Only problem would be which colour but with £1.5 million I guess you could have a couple to choose from😊

Got to be Alfa Red for me 😁

4 hours ago, phazer said:

Daily to smoke about in would be an Aston of some sort, an RS6 for the shopping and for fun a Singer 911, for extra fun a stupid track build of something either ridiculously exotic or so mundane it made people cry when they got dropped by it :D

Might need a bit more than £1.5million. Those Singer's go for anywhere from about £750k to £1.5million on their own.

For me the daily would have to be a Bentley Conti GT. Based on the Panamera but a real GT with probably the best interior on the market right now. A great place to spend your time. Throw that alongside a 488 Pista and the new RS6 and I'm good.

15 hours ago, ellixtt said:

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and think it’s a really hard choice - If you won the lottery let’s say for arguments sake £1.5m what would your daily driver be? 

For me it’s extremely hard but I think if it came to it I’d end up buying a Nissan GTR and getting it built to around 1300 bhp 🤯 as I’m seeing this can be achieved for around a tad over 100k all in

A second option would be an M8 Comp as these are one of the nicest cars on the road IMO but they are very pricey 🤔

What would you guys and girl choose?

I'd get of of these as my daily driver....:smiley:....but maybe tune it to 700 horsepower....:lol:

2022 Audi RS3 Accurately Rendered, Looks Like an RS6 Hatchback ...

10 hours ago, tweaked9107 said:

Might need a bit more than £1.5million. Those Singer's go for anywhere from about £750k to £1.5million on their own.

For me the daily would have to be a Bentley Conti GT. Based on the Panamera but a real GT with probably the best interior on the market right now. A great place to spend your time. Throw that alongside a 488 Pista and the new RS6 and I'm good.

Absolutely! I will say, that when I first fell in love with the Singer it was priced around $450,000 so they've rocketed in price.

It's quite telling that so many of us would happily stick an RS6 on the drive :) 

14 hours ago, Gavras said:

@Cogito  as you have a fondness for trucks, 

http://hennesseyperformance.com/vehicles/gmc/sierra/hennessey-goliath/700-hp-upgrade/

http://hennesseyperformance.com/

there is modifying and tuning, then there is Hennessey 

If anyone can accept the unlikely premise that a huge, jacked-up pickup can be stealthy, the Hennessey Goliath may qualify.   Thanks for sharing.  I used a previous (Dodge) Ram Hemi pickup as daily driver for many years but succumbed briefly and unsuccessfully to a Subaru Outback because I wanted manual transmission.  (This was in my pre-R days.)  I tried alternating my new RAM with the R as co-daily drivers but cut it back to weekend use.  Aside from chores duty for which it's over-qualified, the RAM is intended as my car show travel vehicle with friends when that can start happening again.  Meanwhile, I prefer the R for daily use.