• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlikely.  😂But See if OBD11 can unlock Panoramic Roof, Upgrade Nav and Climate Screen too! Then Vienna Leather. 😂

You may be right.  I topped my coolant up with bleach on Neils recommendation! 

The Long Coding sadly is VW bought only, via Dealer. Dynaudio   £700.   Pano Roof £1000.  Nav £1700.  Climate Screen 500.  Vienna £2000. These prices reflect Dealer labour costs involved. 😂

53 minutes ago, Harry said:

my T Roc R hasnt got heated seats , unlike the golf R Heated seats were standard , what are the chances the heating element being there in the front seats anyway but not connected ??? 

Unlikely. 
😂But See if OBD11 can unlock Panoramic Roof, Upgrade Nav and Climate Screen too!

Then Vienna Leather. 😂

23 hours ago, NRW said:

Unlikely. 
😂But See if OBD11 can unlock Panoramic Roof, Upgrade Nav and Climate Screen too!

Then Vienna Leather. 😂

Do you have the adaptations or long coding steps for this, please Neil?  Not too fussed on the pano roof but Dynaudio would be good.  I wonder if there's a one touch app 🤔

4 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Do you have the adaptations or long coding steps for this, please Neil?  Not too fussed on the pano roof but Dynaudio would be good.  I wonder if there's a one touch app 🤔

I think Neil’s post was sarcasm, positive and wishful thinking all rolled into one.  😂  

32 minutes ago, Penguin said:

The Long Coding sadly is VW bought only, via Dealer.

Dynaudio   £700.   Pano Roof £1000.  Nav £1700.  Climate Screen 500.  Vienna £2000.

These prices reflect Dealer labour costs involved. 😂

These sorts of upgrades are only available on Tesla cars - been watching a few videos on them recently as trying to convince the wife to get one.

Very clever cars, one guy upgraded his car to have heated rear seats through the phone app. Cost him £300, then literally 1 second later his car rebooted with heated rear seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

What did he tell you to put in your windscreen washer reservoir?  My windscreen melted. Last time I listen to him!  😂

It's probably best I don't tell you.  Easy enough for me to top up but you may get some odd looks from your neighbours trying to get up on to the bonnet area 😉😲

4 minutes ago, Penguin said:

It's probably best I don't tell you.  Easy enough for me to top up but you may get some odd looks from your neighbours trying to get up on to the bonnet area 😉😲

I think I’ll spare my neighbour the horror of seeing me squatting astride open bonnet trying to hit the small diameter jackpot, but very likely dousing the whole engine bay. 😱 😂

3 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

I think I’ll spare my neighbour the horror of seeing me squatting astride open bonnet trying to hit the small diameter jackpot, but very likely dousing the whole engine bay. 😱 😂

😱Is this another advance Pic Heavy Thread Warning ?😱

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals