4 minutes ago, NRW said:

😱Is this another advance Pic Heavy Thread Warning ?😱

😂 No!  Some things are best left unseen......forever. 😅  In any case my car is at VW right now having its DSG service so that’s my excuse. 😁. Maybe the technician will oblige though - free washer fluid top up in place of the free swirl and scratch wash that I naturally declined. 😂

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unlikely.  😂But See if OBD11 can unlock Panoramic Roof, Upgrade Nav and Climate Screen too! Then Vienna Leather. 😂

You may be right.  I topped my coolant up with bleach on Neils recommendation! 

The Long Coding sadly is VW bought only, via Dealer. Dynaudio   £700.   Pano Roof £1000.  Nav £1700.  Climate Screen 500.  Vienna £2000. These prices reflect Dealer labour costs involved. 😂

Just now, Booth11 said:

😂 No!  Some things are best left unseen......forever. 😅  In any case my car is at VW right now having its DSG service so.  Maybe the technician will oblige though, free washer fluid top up in place of the free swirl and scratch wash that I naturally declined. 😂

You more than almost anybody Rebecca will know if there is any damage inflicted on the paintwork today. 
And have more evidence to demonstrate condition before the work was undertaken. 😂

2 minutes ago, NRW said:

You more than almost anybody Rebecca will know if there is any damage inflicted on the paintwork today. 
And have more evidence to demonstrate condition before the work was undertaken. 😂

Haha, yes!  I have a very pic heavy thread to prove just that. 😉   As you can imagine with the pandemic restrictions it wasn’t the usual handover with the regular walk round the car.  On collection, I’ll be in that car park checking it over with a spotlight before it moves anywhere. 😁   If all ok, the next thing I’ll do is switch the pedal box back on!  

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Current Donation Goals