GrayMK7R

Throttle Response Increase (via App)

I recon if you have a pedal box, you wont really benefit from this tweak, as the pedal box has so much adjustment anyway. 

I’ve been out today and done around 50 miles, the difference (to me) at light throttle inputs is very noticeable. The initial response is probably the biggest improvement though. Unlike some feedback i’ve read, my fuel economy is unaffected. 

On 21/07/2020 at 10:19, Benjidog said:

Great thread.

Put this on yesterday - In Normal and Individual modes there is an improvement for me.

One thing I’ve noticed after a good 2+ weeks of driving is the throttle calibration is now the same across each driving mode. It’s 100% the throttle map from DSG-S mode (Pre-OBD11 tweak), which I was always a fan of. Just a shame that a switch to DSG-S mode now only offers improved exhaust sounds, without an improvement in response. 

fuel economy is the best it’s ever been, which I wasn’t expecting.  

I tried changing this throttle setting on my 2019 WLTP car not long after I had it and it made no difference whatsoever.

Hence I bought a pedal box which makes a great deal of difference depending on what setting you have it on.  I think its the best mod you can buy for the car due to its adjustability and the fact you can take if off when the car is in the dealers.

On 01/08/2020 at 22:12, dj219957 said:

By far the best way if improving the throttle responce is to fit a turbo elbow remove snow grate and fit a panel filter. Since doing that ive sold the pedal box and even reverted the obdeleven app back to standard setting. 

Ive done that too (bar the snow grate)