goodbadboy

What R variant? Hatch or Estate/Wagon?

What’ flavour is your R? Hatch or Estate/Wagon  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What variant of R do you have?

• I own an R Hatch
    • I own an R Estate/Wagon

I need some help please...:wacko:

I tried starting a poll and am having issues....Can someone smarter than me....start a poll.....I'm just curious to see if if we have more R Estate owners on here, or more Hatch owners?....Might make an interesting poll......I tried several times to start one, but am doing something wrong on the system won't let me.....Help Becs....Invisible Kid?....Someone...:lol:

Thanks in advance....:ph34r:

I tried starting a poll and am having issues....Can someone smarter than me....start a poll.....I'm just curious to see if if we have more R Estate owners on here, or more Hatch owners?....Might make an interesting poll......I tried several times to start one, but am doing something wrong on the system won't let me.....Help Becs....Invisible Kid?....Someone...
Thanks in advance....
More Hatch owners but the estate guys are quite active

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, goodbadboy said:

I tried starting a poll and am having issues....Can someone smarter than me....start a poll.....I'm just curious to see if if we have more R Estate owners on here, or more Hatch owners?....Might make an interesting poll......I tried several times to start one, but am doing something wrong on the system won't let me.....Help Becs....Invisible Kid?....Someone...:lol:

Hi Paul

Did you select the ‘poll’ option under Content when you started this new thread?  You can go back and do that.  It’s definitely there as an option as I just checked. 

Happy to add a simple poll to this thread if you like.  Then you can edit your opening post if you want.  I’ll just do the following and keep it simple for now and if you want it changing let me know:  

I own an R hatch

I own an R Estate/Wagon

:)

14 minutes ago, goodbadboy said:

Hi Paul

Poll all sorted now.  Up and running.  Let me know if you want it amending at all.  I’ve renamed the thread but if you go in to edit your first post you can also retitle it to your liking.  :)

It’s a great question and will be really interesting to see the findings of the poll so I hope people join in.  There’s certainly a lot more R estate owners on here now over the last couple years and quite a few that are former hatch owners too, needing that extra room!  Not sure many, if any, gone the other way though, from estate to hatch - once you have a bigger space no going back probably!  Not unlike going manual to DSG.  😁

28 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

More Hatch owners but the estate guys are quite active emoji106.png

Yep Active and Estates go hand in hand.

admittedly we may also be more vocal as well, however that could be due to no restrictions 😉

I’ve got lost a bit re the Mk8.  Have seen preview pics of Wagon version, but Do we know if there is to be an R Wagon?

11 minutes ago, NRW said:

I’ve got lost a bit re the Mk8.  Have seen preview pics of Wagon version, but Do we know if there is to be an R Wagon?

Apparently so.  With the MQB architecture and a regular estate due soon it won’t take much to put a new R estate out.  

25 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Apparently so.  With the MQB architecture and a regular estate due soon it won’t take much to put a new R estate out.  

So probably.

4 minutes ago, NRW said:

So probably.

Aye, not officially confirmed but not ruled out either. Whereas they have said no to a GTI estate for the Mk8.  The GTD is also confirmed as a ~200bhp hatch so an estate would be likely. 

Aye, not officially confirmed but not ruled out either. Whereas they have said no to a GTI estate for the Mk8.  The GTD is also confirmed as a ~200bhp hatch so an estate would be likely. 
Who knows with VW, anyway if it is as fugly and same interior I would stick with your 7.5 anyway!