Jump to content
LUG

Seat Belts

Recommended Posts

Does anyone else's seat belts flap like crazy when driving with the windows down? they go so mad and fast they cause an audible and distorting noise thats unbearable at times.

 

I've had seatbelts flap before but not to this extent. They are tensioned fully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LUG said:

Does anyone else's seat belts flap like crazy when driving with the windows down? they go so mad and fast they cause an audible and distorting noise thats unbearable at times.

 

I've had seatbelts flap before but not to this extent. They are tensioned fully.


Maybe you need to ease off the throttle. 😂
 

Assume you mean seatbelts not in use.  Otherwise you’re not wearing it properly.  😁  Guess as a last resort you could use some of those Velcro spot tabs to secure them, or fasten them all if you’re going for a good windows down blast? 
 

I rarely have windows down as always run aircon but can’t say I’ve ever noticed it on the occasions I have braved fresh air!  💨 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Booth11 said:


Maybe you need to ease off the throttle. 😂
 

Assume you mean seatbelts not in use.  

 

Sacrilege! The car is meant to be driven fast at all times 😂

 

But yeah I am referring to the passenger side one, always where my belt no matter what.

 

I usually use my aircon and keep windows closed, but sometimes in the nice weather its good to have the windows down and feel the breeze.

 

The passenger side belt flaps so fast it makes a kinda noise Rolf Harris would make with a wobble board on speed 😂

 

 

NINTCHDBPICT000002324726.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LUG said:

 

Sacrilege! The car is meant to be driven fast at all times 😂

 

But yeah I am referring to the passenger side one, always where my belt no matter what.

 

I usually use my aircon and keep windows closed, but sometimes in the nice weather its good to have the windows down and feel the breeze.

 

The passenger side belt flaps so fast it makes a kinda noise Rolf Harris would make with a wobble board on speed 😂

 

 

NINTCHDBPICT000002324726.jpg


I meant maybe knock the speed down from 140mph to 120 (I mean 70 of course 😉😂

 

Well he’s been out on licence for a few years I believe so have you checked your boot for the disgraced antipodean?  
 

Just fasten the passenger seat belt and that should solve it. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SpursMadDave said:

Is that an offer?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
 

Are you able not to talk, attempt to carry out any form of conversation?

 

if so perfect, all I ask for in a passenger 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...