Msportman

VWROC Meet / Stand Castle Combe Action Day 10th October 2020 (Event Code VWROCFINALE)

Anyone interested as I’m organising a stand for the VWROC members.

Ill let you know a code for booking in due course for booking.

Youll get discounted entry and track sessions with the code.

Please show your interest and support on here.

Anyone interested as I’m organising a stand for the VWROC members.
Ill let you know a code for booking in due course for booking.
Youll get discounted entry and track sessions with the code.

Please show your interest and support on here.
I'm working but let me see if I can get a shift swapped and get back to you Ian

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Here is the link for booking entry and if you wish track sessions:

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/action-day-finale/10/10/2020/club-bookings

Use the above code in the drop down list when you click on the link and you’ll find the VWROC listed.

Be good to get fellow R owners together for a social meet after this difficult year thus far.

Please show your and support the club.

For information there is enough space for 30 cars myself being number 1 so far!

These are pretty good days out and we get a discount on entry and for a track sessions if anyone is interested.

There will be usual social distance rules and the obvious precautions at the circuit with plenty of room to circulate.

23 hours ago, SpursMadDave said:

Unfortunately a no go Ian, I am working the Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night emoji22.png

Sadly I’m the only Golf R from this club/ forum who’s booked so the stand is looking empty thus far.

I was messaged from VAG SOCIETY UK to join them as there’s loads going including VAG group cars in general.

They are much more proactive group who regularly meet and attend track events and shows so if nobody else books in I’ll go onto their stand.

I won’t be putting the effort to organising an event for VWROC again as there’s no appetite from forum members to attend a proper car event it seems. It’s not like the old Club GTI or MKIV Forums of old where there were proper club events.

Id be interested to know actually how many members there are Nationally in VWROC who are still registered with R’s.

Still the event is still on for “anybody” still interested.

Sadly I’m the only Golf R from this club/ forum who’s booked so the stand is looking empty thus far.
I was messaged from VAG SOCIETY UK to join them as there’s loads going including VAG group cars in general.
They are much more proactive group who regularly meet and attend track events and shows so if nobody else books in I’ll go onto their stand.

I won’t be putting the effort to organising an event for VWROC again as there’s no appetite from forum members to attend a proper car event it seems. It’s not like the old Club GTI or MKIV Forums of old where there were proper club events.

Id be interested to know actually how many members there are Nationally in VWROC who are still registered with R’s.

Still the event is still on for “anybody” still interested.
Well you know my thoughts on meeting up Ian, I'm sure we will at some point

2 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

Well you know my thoughts on meeting up Ian, I'm sure we will at some point emoji106.png

I do Dave.

Im surprised Nationally there is nobody attending. Perhaps my perception is incorrect and it’s a chat forum and not an active club like others on Facebook and Instagram.

Thanks for your positivity

Ian

I do Dave.
Im surprised Nationally there is nobody attending. Perhaps my perception is incorrect and it’s a chat forum and not an active club like others on Facebook and Instagram.
Thanks for your positivity

Ian
It is a shame that such an active forum doesn't have meet ups, I made some lifelong friends on the 350z forum over 10 years ago who I still see regularly and go on road trips with. There are definitely a few true petrol heads on here that I would keep in contact with even if I sold my R tomorrow, but they are few and far between unfortunately...
Have a good day at Coombe