Adam1

Recommendations For Paddle Shifters

It’s nearly Christmas.. treat yourself
I wish, think xmas cancelled this year with house build planned to finish January and bills stacking up. maybe a birthday next year

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I wish, think xmas cancelled this year with house build planned to finish January and bills stacking up. maybe a birthday next year

Think a lot of people will be thinking the same way but then probably an awful lot just spend anyway and stick it on credit, can see borrowing rates going through the roof next year...

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

yes[mention=24525]SpursMadDave[/mention] has a lot to answer for and not just paddles, peddle boxes, turbo elbows, inlet pipes, snow grates, air filters, unicorn stage1 and 2 sets of paddles.

good job I have self control and dont buckle to peer pressure or would be much more

You forgot wingbacks

You forgot wingbacks

lol, managed to avoid that as yet, not sure I would ever go to that expense, still looking at selling early next year once things are sorted for me. prob april time and move onto something new

lol, managed to avoid that as yet, not sure I would ever go to that expense, still looking at selling early next year once things are sorted for me. prob april time and move onto something new

I'm not planning a change just yet but once I get that itch it usually doesn't take me long to find what I want and swap... I do fancy a coupe with a V8, not sure I can stretch to an Aston so maybe another Jaaaaag... Would love an f-type but maybe something a little older and cheaper like an XKR 5ltr V8...

I'm not planning a change just yet but once I get that itch it usually doesn't take me long to find what I want and swap... I do fancy a coupe with a V8, not sure I can stretch to an Aston so maybe another Jaaaaag... Would love an f-type but maybe something a little older and cheaper like an XKR 5ltr V8...

F type would be nice and agree with the v8 part I still want to sort that itch, F type across from me and sounds amazing and only v6, not quite as nice as the 2016 rs6 performance next door to it though.

For me I still need an estate currently for at least another 5 years I suspect and got used to 4wd over the last few cars so narrows the list down, with wanting something in warranty when I swap limits even more.

depending on financials I would think it's more likely c43 or m340i as dont think I could push rs4 and s4 diesel so not interested

F type would be nice and agree with the v8 part I still want to sort that itch, F type across from me and sounds amazing and only v6, not quite as nice as the 2016 rs6 performance next door to it though.

For me I still need an estate currently for at least another 5 years I suspect and got used to 4wd over the last few cars so narrows the list down, with wanting something in warranty when I swap limits even more.

depending on financials I would think it's more likely c43 or m340i as dont think I could push rs4 and s4 diesel so not interested

Yeah not an issue for me, can't remember the last time I even put anything in the boot of my R

17 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

Yeah not an issue for me, can't remember the last time I even put anything in the boot of my R emoji1787.png

That’s good, because there’s not much room for anything more than a sandwich and drink😂

That’s good, because there’s not much room for anything more than a sandwich and drink
Plenty enough room for me, once you have been away for a 2 week driving holiday with the missus in an Mx5 you get used to travelling light luckily I don't need too many haircare products, ok none at all

2 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

Plenty enough room for me, once you have been away for a 2 week driving holiday with the missus in an Mx5 you get used to travelling light emoji6.png luckily I don't need too many haircare products, ok none at all emoji24.png

Here’s your next one Dave (?). Not mine.  A mate of my brother recently got it.

FBCDF00E-116C-44E8-94E4-84AF901C3DD3.thumb.jpeg.70c07a567aa5b4c62a23264a67530e57.jpeg

22 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

get a later XKR with the same V8

A nearby neighbour of ours ran a white V8 convertible for several years.  A guy in our road has a very nice sounding V6 F-Type Convertible  Can, on occasion  make quite some racket with it too! 

Well, here's the next batch of the illuminated paddles, only 6 available. Looking at the total cost I've decided to stick with the various cheap versions I already have.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Illuminated-Extended-Steering-Wheel-DSG-Paddle-Shifters-VW-Mk7-7-5-Golf-GTI-R/124384015851?hash=item1cf5dd75eb:g:36EAAOSw71Be19bi#shpCntId