OK, Another silly question from me....with better spelling this time)...(hopefully)....:lol:

Do you consider the Pretoria rims...an aggressive looking wheel?....On a scale of 1-10...1 being not aggressive at all...10 being really aggressive...🤔:):ph34r:

My Golf R in town May 2020 2.jpg

OK, Another silly question from me....with better spelling this time)...(hopefully)....

Do you consider the Pretoria rims...an aggressive looking wheel?....On a scale of 1-10...1 being not aggressive at all...10 being really aggressive...

1924415777_MyGolfRintownMay20202.thumb.jpg.e79a7ddc8d7ca2aafafe1606d8cd3e93.jpg

Probably a 5, pretty but not what I would personally call agressive really

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, goodbadboy said:

OK, Another silly question from me....with better spelling this time)...(hopefully)....:lol:

Do you consider the Pretoria rims...an aggressive looking wheel?....On a scale of 1-10...1 being not aggressive at all...10 being really aggressive...🤔:):ph34r:

I don’t think 19” Prets are a particularly aggressive looking wheel.  I’d describe them as quite elegant and they have the look of a light motorsport wheel.  I do think they perfectly suit the mk7 R (the pre facelift R) which IMO is not an ‘overtly’ aggressive looking car (in stock form) but has a subtle aggression, so I think the balance of the two is very good and they are a great pairing.  

50053392648_a7421b2cfd_o.jpg

The 7.5 with its styling tweaks over its predecessor still suits Prets, as the basic shape and body design is the same, but as it has a slightly more aggressive front at least, a more aggressive wheel looks good too and the Spielberg wheels that were an option, are quite a good match.  

I also think it depends what you do to your R, in terms of modification such as splitters, spoilers, stance etc which alter the overall ‘look’, the more aggressive and mean the car looks then elegant Prets might look out of place. 

What do think Paul? How would you score the Prets? 

OK, Another silly question from me....with better spelling this time)...(hopefully)....
Do you consider the Pretoria rims...an aggressive looking wheel?....On a scale of 1-10...1 being not aggressive at all...10 being really aggressive...
1924415777_MyGolfRintownMay20202.thumb.jpg.e79a7ddc8d7ca2aafafe1606d8cd3e93.jpg
You need something more sporty and agressive unless you like the stealth stock look, really personal choice

My view - Attractive and aggressive together for me.  Suit an R well and better look with 19”size. 
Not signature look as R Line saw to that.  Cadiz are signature, Prets /Spielberg a good upgrade option new.

There are So many wheels in 18 and 19” sizes that suit so well tho.  If I’d bought with Cadiz and was seeking to change It would be BBS Ch-r or very similar (if I ever decided...)

as others say, its personal taste and opi in that question but I would agree they are not really an aggressive wheel, lowered cars maybe look slightly more aggressive but still more style than aggression, wouldn't call them girly however

aac27284ecb7262191a8e773c8d4a54f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Booth11 said:

What do think Paul? How would you score the Prets? 

Overall Rebecca, I'd rate them a 5 out of 10...being more elegant than aggressive....I will probably end up lowering my car a bit more once I go Bilstein B16's...I like the Prets...but some days....They don't look aggressive enough which is what I'm after....Stance does help though...so maybe another 10-15mm will get me the look I want.....I'm still researching the subject.....I know if I change them..I will regret it....but on the other hand...Maybe a change is good....so will probably lower it more with the coils and then I f I want to change them knowing I can't really go any lower, and change the wheels then after I've exhausted all other options.....I'm honestly 50/50 at the moment....I must be nuts to change them....the challenge for me is not only get the right stance...but the right stance with the right wheels....:unsure::)

23 hours ago, SpursMadDave said:

You need something more sporty and aggressive unless you like the stealth stock look, really personal choice

Agree 100% Dave....Don't let me anywhere near an online Wheel Configurator......Whoops.....Too late....:lol:......The last week I've been on 10 different ones, and have narrowed down my choices to 437 different wheel options so far...(not including 19 inch Prets)....:lol:

Agree 100% Dave....Don't let me anywhere near an online Wheel Configurator......Whoops.....Too late..........The last week I've been on 10 different ones, and have narrowed down my choices to 437 different wheel options so far...(not including 19 inch Prets)....
I don't blame you, plenty of lovely looking wheels out there

1 hour ago, SpursMadDave said:

Agreed, love my lookalikes emoji41.png

Yep. Made a note Dave. Cades Berne. 👍

Just the colour to choose.