alexretro

MK7.5 TPMS High Retrofit

Hi

Does anyone with MK7.5 have TPMS version High? I fitted few of them on mk7 which has different ABS Long Coding length. However MK7.5 have almost double digits on abs. Ive coded it same way on Byte 27 and 28 but I’m not getting anything on display. Its just constantly on idle.

Also... trying to fit Audi module which also comes with temperature display so not sure if thats the case of incompatible Audi module or ABS coding.

Regards

Hi
Does anyone with MK7.5 have TPMS version High? I fitted few of them on mk7 which has different ABS Long Coding length. However MK7.5 have almost double digits on abs. Ive coded it same way on Byte 27 and 28 but I’m not getting anything on display. Its just constantly on idle.
Also... trying to fit Audi module which also comes with temperature display so not sure if thats the case of incompatible Audi module or ABS coding.

Regards
What's this? Are you saying that it's possible to get tyre pressure and temperature shown in the DIS on my mk7 Golf R 2015???

This i need!

Sent fra min SM-N975F via Tapatalk

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
As standard our Golfs are fitted with indirect system (TPMS Low).
TPMS HIGH use wheel sensors. You can easily retrofit it. 4 sensors, module and wiring. Coding after.
Great. How will this be shown in the DIS?
Any pictures?
Can I order all parts from you and then you can code it in for me via TeamViewer and VCDS as I am abroad?

Great. How will this be shown in the DIS?
Any pictures?
Can I order all parts from you and then you can code it in for me via TeamViewer and VCDS as I am abroad?

Yes it will show up on dash and MIB as well. Can code it with vcds for mk7 atm. 7.5 im struggle to find coding for it so may take time

Yes it will show up on dash and MIB as well. Can code it with vcds for mk7 atm. 7.5 im struggle to find coding for it so may take time

What would this cost for you to fit and code for a mark 7 please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great.
I have the 7R (not 7.5 facelift)
How can we do this?
Is it difficult to install by myself?

Tpms module, 4 sensors and wiring. Roughly £200ish for complete kit on eBay. 2 CAN wires connects to Gateway CAN-EX. Than VCDS to code it in. Easy

Seen the same kit on AliExpress for £100, but says comes without parameters whatever that means?

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk