19 hours ago, TheBlondeFella said:

Buddy  .... keep going please ..... you'll just be one more idiot I can take the 'P' out of!  

I mean, what sort of brain uses half an Alpha logo in a VW forum? 🤐

It really doesn't take much to get a reaction out of you, after Bob exposed you as the laughing stock of Piston Heads and openly threatening to take the 'P' out of me here, I'm glad I started this thread to try to get a mod with a backbone as you are dragging this forum down. 

I'm surprised you didn't threaten me with your Korean Kerr-rarr-taay like you did Bob and Dave, every post of yours just makes you look more of a fool!!

Anyway, I think you'll find that's "Alfa", what sort of brain spells it the other way??

If you know what my user name means and looked at my sig or earliest posts you may find a connection with the logo, if you are not a complete idiot.

That's more than enough time wasted on a shit stain like you, farewell to the good folk here...........I'm outa here!

Gents, 

@Veloce and @TheBlondeFella

You’ve both vented your spleens in this thread now so that will be an end to that. Make no mistake.  

I’ll keep this topic/thread open as it’s serving another purpose as per the title.  So posts as per that and lighthearted non personal humour fine, but any further tit for tat insult flinging and retort, either here (or elsewhere on the forum for that matter) will result in posts removed, threads locked, warnings etc. 

3 minutes ago, Dr.R said:

If nothing else at least we will be in for a laugh emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well possibly, assuming he/she/it/they/them don’t get moderated into oblivion.  😐 🙃

3 hours ago, Booth11 said:

Gents, 

@Veloce and @TheBlondeFella

You’ve both vented your spleens in this thread now so that will be an end to that. Make no mistake.  

I’ll keep this topic/thread open as it’s serving another purpose as per the title.  So posts as per that and lighthearted non personal humour fine, but any further tit for tat insult flinging and retort, either here (or elsewhere on the forum for that matter) will result in posts removed, threads locked, warnings etc. 

Rebecca, the first post in this thread personally insulted me and nothing was mentioned by any of the Mods here.

Despite being baited, you then only felt the need to lay down the law after I responded in kind which anyone in my position was bound to do. Fair enough, I took your warning / advice and a line was drawn as far as I was concerned.

So why are you highlighting me again after I am yet again the target of abuse from another member on here when I haven't posted anything since?

I have no issues being reprimanded for doing something wrong but take umbrage for being 'told off' when I haven't posted anything.

15 hours ago, TheBlondeFella said:

Rebecca, the first post in this thread personally insulted me and nothing was mentioned by any of the Mods here.

Despite being baited, you then only felt the need to lay down the law after I responded in kind which anyone in my position was bound to do. Fair enough, I took your warning / advice and a line was drawn as far as I was concerned.

So why are you highlighting me again after I am yet again the target of abuse from another member on here when I haven't posted anything since?

I have no issues being reprimanded for doing something wrong but take umbrage for being 'told off' when I haven't posted anything.

Blondefella, 

I am trying to draw a line under all of the exchanges of that type (baiting, insults, etc) in this thread, and since that involves both Veloce and yourself at varying points, that’s why both of your names were mentioned in my previous post.  To put end those exchanges once and for all.   It’s most certainly not favouring or penalising one member over another, and that really should not be the conclusion you draw from the timing of posts.  It also needs to be taken into account that moderators are not logged in 24/7 (we have jobs, families, lives outside this forum etc) and therefore not available to post immediately after every post that might possibly require moderator intervention, so a moderator will comment when they are able to.  I think it’s fair to state that of late an exchange of a certain nature by one party directed at another member, has invariably led to a response of similar content by the other member at some point, be that sooner or later.  Which takes me back to my original point of once and for all drawing a line completely to end these back and forth exchanges which are unnecessary and unwelcome, and detracting from an otherwise friendly and genial community.  The forum has had enough of this behaviour in recent times and the time to move away from that is now.   So let’s do that.