Penguin

Explain the logic?!

There's another type of @@@hole, who parks their (often quite expensive) car exactly straddling the line between two spaces, to give them plenty of separation from the common people. Sometimes there's not <quite> enough room to get your shopping trolley through that gap in order to reach your own boot ...

There's another type of @@@hole, who parks their (often quite expensive) car exactly straddling the line between two spaces, to give them plenty of separation from the common people. Sometimes there's not enough room to get your shopping trolley through that gap in order to reach your own boot ...

should be a tax thing.. pay extra get nicer wider spaces. But having said that no doubt someone would still flaunt the rules.

would have far less stress and worry if I were to drive a skip and not give a shit .

maybe that’s the answer.. sell the R, grow a beard, buy an old Harley Davidson and join an infamous bike club.. and not give a shit..

sorry my pint glass is half empty today.. will walk on some Lego with no shoes on later.. that normally helps to put things back into perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chris7.5R said:

There's another type of @@@hole, who parks their (often quite expensive) car exactly straddling the line between two spaces, to give them plenty of separation from the common people. Sometimes there's not <quite> enough room to get your shopping trolley through that gap in order to reach your own boot ...

Supermarket Car parks  seem more and more like a war zone owning an R😂  self, wife and dog all out together today, then shop on way back home.  Lovely wife on the dash in commando style raid, me on sentry with dog keeping look out.  The ludicrous stunts people pull in carparks never ceases to bewilder - anything to avoid walking an additional 10 - 15 yards.  Managed this time to return unscathed.😀

Edited by NRW
Carparks.

On 22/10/2020 at 10:00, NRW said:

At a retail park, We once returned Ian to my car, parked in a Disabled “Blue Badge these days” Space to be greeted by another vehicle, jammed in between the gap , slatted Line area, between two Disabled bays. 😳

Priceless. 

Exactly the same thing happened to me in Southampton Hospital car park.  Muppet squeezed in between me and the car in the next bay, managed to rip off lower body moulding from my Espace but cleared off without leaving a note.  Luckily someone in one of the offices saw it and took his number so his insurance coughed up for the repair.  I didn't realise hospital car parks are now classed the same as a road so got plod involved to get his details.

9 minutes ago, Dollyman said:

I didn't realise hospital car parks are now classed the same as a road so got plod involved to get his details.

Me neither Len.  Another school day. 
A few years ago I was discharged from a 1 week hospital stay via Ambulance Transport.  We were in the car park for a while before leaving.  Nothing for me to do except gander the other cars occupying the spaces.  So when gazing admiringly at a beautiful Red Mercedes SL 300 (Bobby Ewing edition) Some Numpty reverses briskly and carelessly from a bay nearby - then whacks into the n/s door, pauses briefly before departing.   
I took the Reg Number and reported it to the “Hospital Security Service” who were totally disinterested.

Good that your episode ended well👍

I have a fond memory as a teenager whilst on holiday in Bournemouth.

Mini blocked dad and Uncle in on an end parking space.

Mini got bounced into what was a recess for a bench, created by 1.5inch Gas pipe railings... Perfect fit for the mini, around 6 inches front and rear. 

Didn't see owner return but I suspect they would have been a while in getting out . =o)))

Many years ago in my thoroughly obnoxious period as a student, we parked in a pub car park and returned to find a git had just dumped his car blocking us in. Fortunately, and predictably, in the days before central locking we found one rear door unlocked. The owner would have returned to find his car now blocking the entire exit with all four doors, the bonnet and boot open, but probably undamaged. No CCTV in those days and we didn't hang about for the aftermath.

They probably parked between the lines the first time, but when admiring the work probably decided they hadn't made a strong enough statement and manoeuvred that bit closer