Wilkov

New-ish Golf R Owner

Hey all, 

Canada kid here, owned my 2019 Golf R since Spring of this year... it's Indium Grey Metallic with the Black styling package (19" black wheels and carbon fibre mirror caps) in a manual transmission. I love every inch of it. Just had my first oil change and ready to head into my first winter with it. Stoked to learn more from fellow owners 🤙🏼🤙🏼

IMG_0796.JPG

6 hours ago, Wilkov said:

Hey all, 

Canada kid here, owned my 2019 Golf R since Spring of this year... it's Indium Grey Metallic with the Black styling package (19" black wheels and carbon fibre mirror caps) in a manual transmission. I love every inch of it. Just had my first oil change and ready to head into my first winter with it. Stoked to learn more from fellow owners 🤙🏼🤙🏼

IMG_0796.JPG

Welcome to VWROC....:welcome:...and Congrats on the stunning looking R...I hope you enjoy the forum as much as driving the R....:smiley:

Welcome to VWROC and the R owning community! 

:welcome:

That’s a gorgeous R you have there!  Looks fantastic in that colour with the black details. Sounds like you’re loving it!  Lots of info, help and advice on here so I hope you enjoy this place too!