Extended Locking wheel Bolts

Hi All, 

I have got some spacers for my car, 11mm front & 13mm Rear. I have the bolts required, but I am wondering if anyone has / knows of a locking wheel bolt that will allow you to still utilise the black cap to make it look tidy (I'd rather not have to cut out the inside etc just fit it straight back on

This might sound a weird request!

Thanks

All I'll say is. They're a wast of money. If someone wanted to get steal your wheels. They will.

Normal locking wheel nut = reverse theaded socket.

BMW style with spinning ring. Hmer and chisel. Then reverse threaded socket.

I worked at a performance place for years and we forever had to get bolts out for people who had lost their keys.

It takes about 30 seconds to get over any locking nut.

So perosonally I think it's a complete waste of money. It a person went out that evening to steal some wheels. He's going to have a reverse threaded socket on him lol.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I personally run the black locking bolts by mcgard without caps and it doesn’t bother my ocd.
Hardly noticeable with them being black but as in the second post, glue some silicone tube inside the original cap to fit over the locker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk