Golf mk8 R order thread - post your order details!

1 minute ago, Housebound said:

I'd be losing my mind tbh would you ever consider cancelling and opting for something else?

If i haven't got a confirmed build week by the end of June i'll by cancelling

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Collected earlier on this afternoon.   Top drawer service from VW Stockport I have to say! There were a few people actually waiting for it to be driven out and a couple came over to tell me

😉

Boys, Girls, Gentlemen and Gentlewomen !!   She’s officially here!   Turns out both seller and I got confused with the wheel color😂   I guess “nero, superfice lucida” (bl

Posted Images

So.... I wake up with a text message from VW on my phone...... cue get excited..... 

Read it.... and it says my car has now moved (cue even more excitement)...... to Stage 2 with the Factory  

At least I know the text service is keeping up with the online tracker that has been sat on stage 2 for 6 weeks already haha 

Checked online just to make sure it had not changed and my car now has no colour and no interior assigned to it. I reckon if i delete the car and reinstate it the tracker wont recognise the number so ill just leave it for another week. 

Mine was the same not showing colour or interior this morning when I checked, although I’ve been at stage two for three weeks. I made the error of deleting and now have the dreaded order number xxxetc. can’t be found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
35 minutes ago, mRs.hendeRson said:

Mine was the same not showing colour or interior this morning when I checked, although I’ve been at stage two for three weeks. I made the error of deleting and now have the dreaded order number xxxetc. can’t be found emoji30.pngemoji30.pngemoji30.png

Same haha. never mind it will turn back up later today or tomorrow. no point in worrying about it. 

Worry about stuff that you can control and dont worry about stuff you cant..... thats how i go about things nowadays

1 hour ago, Blackpug said:

Got this message too. Mine has only been at stage 2 for 6 weeks!!! Emailed dealer and unconfirmed bw has moved from 19 to 21 emoji853.png

My dealer said on friday mine is unconfirmed at BW22. I think you ordered the week before me. 

2 minutes ago, MK1GTI said:

The Malacca Highway is currently in the North Sea on route to Sheerness port from Emden, docking at 0900 hours on the 20th April. I'm hope my R on board. 

Good Luck!!!!!! I hope it is 

mine arrived in grimsby last night 

just waiting on dealer to confirm pick up date, hoping for 1st may!

Did you get that update from the dealer?
I was the same build week but no update yet and tracker is still showing on the next stage of its journey