Sign in to follow this  
11samuel98

Selling my 2017 MK7 Golf R can you advertise on this forum?

12 minutes ago, 11samuel98 said:

Hi All an happy new year.

Just a quick query i am selling my MK7 Golf R and was wondering if I am able to advertise on here?

Thanks

Sam 

Hi Sam, as golf7.5r says, you can advertise in our Classifieds section, but only when you’ve reached 50 posts which is the required post count to submit an advert. I’m afraid advertising anywhere other than Classifieds is not permitted.  So maybe get involved in some chat and threads and get to 50 posts sensibly (no spamming) and you’ll be good to go!   You can always say hi to a few newcomers in the Welcome section to help yourself along. 

5 minutes ago, Booth11 said:

Hi Sam, as golf7.5r says, you can advertise in our Classifieds section, but only when you’ve reached 50 posts which is the required post count to submit an advert. I’m afraid advertising anywhere other than Classifieds is not permitted.  So maybe get involved in some chat and threads and get to 50 posts sensibly (no spamming) and you’ll be good to go!   You can always say hi to a few newcomers in the Welcome section to help yourself along. 

Hi, ok that makes sense no problem I will look into this with of course no spamming :)