Charles M

Soundaktor - what level is yours at?

I think CV19 and the lack of driving the R has got me playing with the Soundaktor. No idea why, other than why not?? So I played around and set it to 40%, from 15%. Sounded "good" - of course that is subjective and subject to whims of the day. So then set to 50% which was crap. Back to 40% which I then thought was a little too loud so down to 35%.

Just wondering where people are at with theirs? While I can appreciate those setting to 0% - I do myself sometimes -  does anyone have at 100%?? I once tried to set it to 255% (as that is what OBD11 shows) but it was refused. Just wanted to see what it sounded like. 

So anyway, I've moved from 15% to 35%...for the time being.

PS - I think I might be a little bored!!

I don't use OBD11 so have it set to Eco in Individual Mode (the only good thing Eco is for 🙂).  I think it was Rebecca who guestimated this to be around 25%.  Gives a bit for fake sound but is not instrusive which I like.

Just blasted down the road. 35% is gash. Waiting outside a shop for a repair, so set to 22.5%. 

Suspect by the time I get home, it will be back to where we started!!

So no one is 100%, or no one is admitting it.