Lee57

Revo stage 1 with pedal box

Hey all

Have you guy’s all have done the Revo stage 1 are you still using a pedal box ?

or did the Revo map get rid of the throttle response you get with these cars.

thanks.

I'm still using a pedal box - fitted it some time after the Stage 1 and it makes quite a big difference still, especially on it's more aggressive settings. I find if I get the 'sweet spot' it seems to make acceleration and gear changes much smoother in sport/race mode.

I have Revo stage 1 and pedalbox. The map doesn’t get rid of the dead inch BUT having later installed the Revo turbo inlet hose the pedal box is turned right down now in City mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tune won’t eliminate the 1” of dead throttle when you first apply it, it may reduce it slightly but won’t completely eliminate it. The setting on the pedal box plus is determined by a few different factors i.e. if it’s a manual or DSG and if it’s a DQ250 or DQ381.

Mine is Revo stage one and I've had a TCU tune; I'm still using my pedal box. 

As @PEHZY mentions above, I seen more of a difference in throttle response from swapping the turbo inlet elbow and hose.  I done this a few days before getting mine mapped and it certainly improved low end pickup and initial pedal response. 

16 minutes ago, Penguin said:

Mine is Revo stage one and I've had a TCU tune; I'm still using my pedal box. 

As @PEHZY mentions above, I seen more of a difference in throttle response from swapping the turbo inlet elbow and hose.  I done this a few days before getting mine mapped and it certainly improved low end pickup and initial pedal response. 

Yeah no doubt the turbo inlet has a huge difference to the throttle response, my R has the Unicorn DSG tune as well and a TT turbo inlet but also has the pedal box plus, set at sports plus 1.