12 hours ago, Booth11 said:

It is.  

Agreed.  I thought the same until I lived with them and now I’d really struggle to go back.  First had them on a V8 Mustang Convertible I rented in LA and on the drive to Vegas they were amazing, but didn’t think they would be worth getting in the UK.  I was wrong.  

My car has them in the rear as well and my teenagers love them, but they are even more likely than me to miss out on the next car!

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old and new a Tesco 🙃

Picked my 8R up at the start of September....... PP, Leather option. Ceramic coated the wheels before they got contaminated badly and also front bumper got a coat. Rest of the car will get a coat when

Had a nice trip away this weekend and managed to get a couple of pics of the car. Still think it looks ace 😎

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Martin2 said:

Agreed.  I thought the same until I lived with them and now I’d really struggle to go back.  First had them on a V8 Mustang Convertible I rented in LA and on the drive to Vegas they were amazing, but didn’t think they would be worth getting in the UK.  I was wrong.  

My car has them in the rear as well and my teenagers love them, but they are even more likely than me to miss out on the next car!

It’s funny as those who dislike leather (which is fair enough as it’s not everyone’s thing) often state that one of the issues with leather (and a reason for not liking it) is that it can be too cold in winter and too hot in summer.  So now we have the solution with heated and air cooled seats (which work)…….but it’s a gimmick.  😂

Anyway, you don’t have to be in a very hot country to feel the benefit of air cooled seats. I use the function a lot on mine even in cooler weather.