• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Old and new a Tesco 🙃

Hi. Some pics of a black one (newbury vw’s demonstrator)

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Darlo said:

So we can establish is looks great in all colours 😃.

Every time I see one in in different colour with different wheels I think.... “oh that’s nice” 😂😂😂.

I hope when I turn up to collect mine I think.... “oh that’s nice” 🤞😂

Brace yourself for more of that when they expand the paint palette.  😂

I hope you think that too when yours turns up. And I hope I think the same. 🤣

1 minute ago, Booth11 said:

Brace yourself for more of that when they expand the paint palette.  😂

I hope you think that too when yours turns up. And I hope I think the same. 🤣

Yeah when I read that email re the paint I was a little frustrated BUT the only colour exclusive to the R is the blue... at the min. So it can’t Ben confused as an R-line 🤞😂

7 minutes ago, Darlo said:

Yeah when I read that email re the paint I was a little frustrated BUT the only colour exclusive to the R is the blue... at the min. So it can’t Ben confused as an R-line 🤞😂

It was likely to happen then expanding to more colours.  I’m happy with the colour I’ve chosen.  I love Atlantic Blue and I expect the palette will same as current gti choice so that might come forward, but I really think the Lapiz is the perfect colour for the mk8 R.  Hopefully I’ll think the same when I’m actually stood in front of it. 😂

Good point about the R-line.  On more than one occasion I mistook a black one in my works car park for my car! 🙈  🤣

13 hours ago, Booth11 said:

It was likely to happen then expanding to more colours.  I’m happy with the colour I’ve chosen.  I love Atlantic Blue and I expect the palette will same as current gti choice so that might come forward, but I really think the Lapiz is the perfect colour for the mk8 R.  Hopefully I’ll think the same when I’m actually stood in front of it. 😂

Good point about the R-line.  On more than one occasion I mistook a black one in my works car park for my car! 🙈  🤣

Lapiz is the signature and can assure that on a sunny day it looks absolutely amazing, never once regretted selecting it and never saw an R go by where wished selected that colour,